Sign in to follow this  
onebadmonte

Typical Fi Audio

So I ordered some woofers from this outfit. In big red blinking letters they announce "Build Time 5-7 Days." That's cool. Tack on another 4 for shipping, so we're looking at two weeks. No biggie. I put my order in, a Friday night no less. It's not till Monday that my payment is accepted, so two weeks from Monday. From what I here I'm suppose to get an e-mail from from these guys when my stuff ready to go. I'm a patient guy. It's been a week, I figure I'll get an e-mail today or tomorrow. Today, I come home from work and bam!

DSC01858.jpg

Typical Fi Audio, no notice, just products in your hands.

Wondering what they are?

DSC01861.jpg

18" IB3.......For my car :o......Flame Suit On :P

They'll be replacing these.

DSC01873.jpg

Old school Ascendant Audio Atlas. Old school? Yes, it's been that long.

I opted for the Darth Vader edition IB3s with black motors and a dark grey logo. Not really, this is what they sent me, so I'm running with it. :)

DSC01866.jpg

Stay tuned for a tear down and rebuild. Thanks for looking. Thanks Fi.

Their shipping status is very similar to ssa, Order drivers, wait a week and start to wonder when im getting tracking info and boom its at my door.

Glad you got it all in one piece, ill be looking out for your rebuild :drink40:

thats how my btl was done also. Only thing that bothered me was that it required a signature to receive the package.. i got lucky and only missed mine one time, got it the 2nd visit. signature is a good thing, but would be better if you were fully aware it was comming.. no big deal, love my BTL :D

They like to surprise their customers :P

i was surprised to see a missed you note on the door lol

i'm waiting for mine the status of my order hasn't updated for a while hope that means its close

:drink40:

Sign in to follow this