joshtazz

some help on upgrading

Ok I'm so confused ha

I currently have a fi btl twelve in a 2.5 encl at 32 hertz and its loud as hell...but its just not enolugh for me.

So I have decided to go bigger but my confusion sets in....

So this is my question is it worth getting a 15 btl (I'm having argent audio see if they can fit a 18 in my space....if I can then I know its worth it)

Also I was wondering if the q would be something to look into.......honestly I have never heard a sq sub.....thnks for the help

If the BTL isn't loud enough for you then you defiantly don't want the Q.

No Q for you.

I was going to get anither twelve but I have the older one so I couldent do that... and I was wondering about the q because I've heard it hots pretty loud .

Give me your old 12" BTL and buy 2 new ones! tongue.gif

No Q for you.

Duran is the Bass Nazi! tongue.gif

I was going to get anither twelve but I have the older one so I couldent do that... and I was wondering about the q because I've heard it hots pretty loud .

It does what it's told as much as possible, which is not getting loud ;) I think you were thinking of the BL, which is the little brother to the BTL.

No Q for you.

Duran is the Bass Nazi! tongue.gif

:werd_msword:

Ok I see it in your sig.

If your willing to give up the space 2 12" BTL's will have more cone area and twice the motor vs the 1 15" BTL.

Ya but honestly that's mor money than I'm willing to put out another ammp two new suubs and new enclosure...

Your gaining Sd on the 15" so yes it should be louder as the surface diameter increases. What kind of options would you add to the 15" BTL?