gcs8

2010 Camry build log.

Nice update clean work keep it up and if I lived closer to you I wouldn't charge you to use my cool tools like those

and to cut nice holes i use a jasper jig and my router it makes holes in a second

ty ty, i sat on the sludge in one pic, bit of an oops.

UPDATES~! kindof. took out my driver seat and sludged under there, did some touch up work and higher up the side walls in side and smeared some extra in the boddem of my doors.

DSCN0738.JPG

DSCN0739.JPG

DSCN0740.JPG

DSCN0741.JPG

DSCN0742.JPG

DSCN0743.JPG

did you say that was bond-do? was there a lot of rust down there?

did you say that was bond-do? was there a lot of rust down there?

i hope not, its a 2010. its all second skin's sludge.

so some updates forgot to take pics as i put every thing back together. couldn't get the little plate around the HU so i haft to figger out whats up with that. also had an idea for my doors.

DSCN0744.JPG

DSCN0745.JPG

DSCN0746.JPG

DSCN0747.JPG

DSCN0748.JPG

DSCN0749.JPG

got some updates. the guys at American Radio hooked me up with some ring terminals today, and a new bolt, stripped mine..... BIG thanks to them.

DSCN0750.JPG

my first try at baffles or what ever the proper name is for them.

DSCN0751.JPG

DSCN0753.JPG

DSCN0754.JPG

my current settings untell i get every thing tuned.

DSCN0755.JPG

DSCN0756.JPG

DSCN0757.JPG

yes i know these pics are really bad.

DSCN0758.JPG

DSCN0759.JPG

and i lost the locker rings on my fuse block so i had to get some more.

DSCN0760.JPG

i so need a better cam, this is a crap tastic demo but its the first music in my car in about a month.

nice demo!! i bet it feels good to finally have some tune playing in the car!!! congrats keep it up!

ty ty, cell phone does not make good demo it looked a lot better in the car. i still need to break in the sub. amps where a little hot, the 100.2 was rather hot, even the sub was a little warm, but it was 95F out side. also my remote gain knob seems to only work from a little way under half and down, any one know if thats normal? oh and the brackets i made for the speakers may be to thick...... dam you 3/4" MDF.

looking pretty good! dude, if you can, please resize those images b4 you post them. they're HUGE

the site should resize them for you, and i cant wait tell i get this all tuned the way i want.

finly got pissed at my cross over on the driver side and moved it to the other side.

DSCN0761.JPG

DSCN0762.JPG

got metered to day, for got to turn my gain knob back up and the Q still is not broken in yet. so i may be looking at more like a 139 - 140 after i get every thing back together and tuned the way i want. the run was done with the EQ flat, bass 0, and sub channel 0 (no + or - on sub channel.) 137.2 was the best i could do on music. 138.6 was best burp for to day.

DSCN0766.JPG

DSCN0767.JPG

DSCN0768.JPG

138 db! a nice little rumble going there!!!

hoping for a solid 140 after it breaks in.

hoping for a solid 140 after it breaks in.

what do you have for your substage? i don't see any pics of thatt

ty ty, cell phone does not make good demo it looked a lot better in the car. i still need to break in the sub. amps where a little hot, the 100.2 was rather hot, even the sub was a little warm, but it was 95F out side. also my remote gain knob seems to only work from a little way under half and down, any one know if thats normal? oh and the brackets i made for the speakers may be to thick...... dam you 3/4" MDF.

the gain knob is this way because you're gain on your amp is set too high.. You are supposed to set your gain on the amp with the remote gain knob all the way turned up.. so basically, the remote gain knob is meant to lower the volume.. not "boost" it

the gain knob is this way because you're gain on your amp is set too high.. You are supposed to set your gain on the amp with the remote gain knob all the way turned up.. so basically, the remote gain knob is meant to lower the volume.. not "boost" it

yeah i know thats how i set it, guess i just didn't put in text right.

and my photo bucket may have died will repost pic for you, but its a 15" FI Q.

DSCN0645.JPG

DSCN0646.JPG

also did some more TL fun to day, my sub decided to shredded a roll of TP in the back of my car. made a big mess.

and dam you toolmaker, took me 10 min to get in to that tube, but it was soo worth it.

DSCN0769.JPG

DSCN0770.JPG

DSCN0771.JPG

DSCN0772.JPG

DSCN0773.JPG

DSCN0774.JPG

DSCN0775.JPG

DSCN0777.JPG

DSCN0779.JPG

2010-07-27%2017.48.09.jpg