Sign in to follow this  
brandonu

whats the difference between a bl and a ssd off 1k

hey i currently have a single 10" ssd stock options running off a alpine pdx-1000. what would the difference be between this ssd and a bl off 1k. i like my ssd but was curious about swapping for a bl. i listen to rap/hip hop

Really isn't worth getting a BL with that amp...

I'm honestly surprised you haven't had issues with burning things up on the SSD. We've had a number of people have issues with those amplifiers and frying things.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't had issues with burning things up on the SSD. We've had a number of people have issues with those amplifiers and frying things.

really?? because at times i can get the sub pretty warm and stinky. this is when i beat the hell out of it. whats the deal with the pdx amps? i have it because i have a standard cab truck.

really?? because at times i can get the sub pretty warm and stinky. this is when i beat the hell out of it. whats the deal with the pdx amps? i have it because i have a standard cab truck.

the first generation versions have noise issues. Especially the 4-channel ones. at least thats what the guys over at diymobile were complaining about

Sign in to follow this