Sign in to follow this  
Bob345

Tracking information

Ok so it has been 10 days seince I ordered an fi q 18 and I have not received a update on shiping information. Is fi backed up or is somthin up with ups?

Ok so it has been 10 days seince I ordered an fi q 18 and I have not received a update on shiping information. Is fi backed up or is somthin up with ups?

Don't worry, you'll get your driver in the time they said it would take (as long as they aren't on backorder for parts, but i believe thats only on the btl?)

Fi and several other companies have a tendency to not update their tracking information, or so it seems.

A lot of people order their stuff and start to get ancy as they think it hasn't been shipped yet and the next day its at their doorstep

Don't worry, you'll get your driver in the time they said it would take (as long as they aren't on backorder for parts, but i believe thats only on the btl?)

Fi and several other companies have a tendency to not update their tracking information, or so it seems.

A lot of people order their stuff and start to get ancy as they think it hasn't been shipped yet and the next day its at their doorstep

ya i guess I am geting too eager to get it :) Ok so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

ya i guess I am geting too eager to get it :) Ok so I guess there is nothing to worry about.

I felt the exact same way when I ordered from ssa, I was like hmm I should be getting them soon but shipping details haven't changed, then they showed up the next day

A tracking number was sent to the email that you entered upon ordering...if you hit a wrong key or entered something wrong then you won't get a tracking number. It happens all the time.

UPS Quantum view emails you a tracking number...all of the Q's are up to date and have left as far as I know.

Sign in to follow this