Sign in to follow this  
941 Spl

I got my Fi btl

I got it a week or so ago but i guess ill show it off i know everyone has em but im sooooooo proud of it ! :woot:

100_3860.jpg

100_3858.jpg

100_3867.jpg

100_3864.jpg

not to look tuff but it was sitting right next to my comp

100_3869.jpg

100_3868.jpg

100_3865.jpg

Damn it looks sweet as fuxx! Good luck with it man. I'm loving my BL. Massive magnet!!! :fing34:

Thanks i hope to order my amp soon and im really nervous to build my own box but im going to give it a shot lol :puzzled:

badass sub is it an 18'

Yes sir roughly 63 lbs =p

Just do it. Cant wait to see a video.

Edited by raolito

Ok nike lol but i am ill post pics of build when every thing gets here!!

LOL. I say Do It cause I chickened out on that part. Only thing I did with my box is paint and add Fi logos to it.

LOL. I say Do It cause I chickened out on that part. Only thing I did with my box is paint and add Fi logos to it.

Yea i almost had a guy on Floridaspl.com make me one he does great work but i figured that i could use the work lol

congratts on the sub just got my btl 12 and yea it's a beast weighing in at 59.7lbs on my scale have fun with the box they are not as hard as you think. and looking forward to some more pics :popcorn:

congratts on the sub just got my btl 12 and yea it's a beast weighing in at 59.7lbs on my scale have fun with the box they are not as hard as you think. and looking forward to some more pics :popcorn:

what did you brace your box with ?

mine is a single 12 box i didn't have to brace it as of yet i have no give in it but if you use wooden dowel it works good i used that when building my friends box 2" diamiter and just glue it in place make shure it won't be in way of subs and wireing and your good to go when building make sure to subtract it from your volume to get the propper tune that your making it too

forgot to add my box i laminated a 3/4 sheet with a 1/2 sheet for the outside walls

Edited by icy_chris

awesome now lets see how the type r end up with the btl sitting on top of it lol

I would but that type r is going in my mudd truck so i cant ruin it lol :domodance:

Very nice upgrade.

Sign in to follow this