gcs8

question for sundownz

would you buy sundown components?   

95 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy sundown components if they made them?

2. 2. 2way or 3 way (check all that apply)

i would really like to see some nice 2 way and 3 way components that perform without being ripped off for them and have a brand i love backing them, what about you guys?

Edited by gcs8

i would really like to see some nice 2 way and 3 way components that perform without being ripped off for them and have a brand i love backing them, what about you guys?

Yup

Its kinda like asking 'would you buy a pill that cures all STD's forver and comes with a bonus pill that you can give to your wife so she wont mind you fuckin whoever your want'............Everyone's gonna say yes

was kind of hoping that if we got enough people backing the product for a good price we might see some new toys.

Its kinda like asking 'would you buy a pill that cures all STD's forver and comes with a bonus pill that you can give to your wife so she wont mind you fuckin whoever your want'............Everyone's gonna say yes

lmao now that was funny but yea i wouldnt mind seeing either sundown or dc make some components or what now that would be sick as hell

i think it would be nice to see a 2 way that would be just right if you had kids in the car or angry old parents or hungover bout don't want to be vibrated.

or a 3 way that would be strong enough that with both doors it would be the same as adding a good 8" or 10" sub i the back.

IIRC, Jacob mentioned something about a component set here on the forums. However, he has a LOT on his plate as far as subwoofers and amplifiers go. If he does eventually release some I bet they will be great speakers. I'd love to have an entire Sundown vehicle.

I don't buy equipment because of the company that is listed on the box. I buy based on the quality of the component(s) within the box.

I am not saying I think Jacob would turn out a shitty product, I am just saying I buy based on my needs.

Plan is to fill out our sub and amps lines fully first THEN do components.

so 2-3 years?

I don't buy equipment because of the company that is listed on the box. I buy based on the quality of the component(s) within the box.

I am not saying I think Jacob would turn out a shitty product, I am just saying I buy based on my needs.

i do as well, but sundown hasn't let me down yet and has all ways exceed my expectations. maybe i just want to see sundown succeed in all area's. i am odd.

so 2-3 years?

Hopefully not that long - but we will see :)

Jacob is a busy man, don't expect him to make everything all at once :)

Jacob is a busy man, don't expect him to make everything all at once :)

i understand, just haven't heard any thing about him doing it so i thought i would make a post and get some info, and make a poll just for fun.

i have a huge amount of respect for Jacob, if i ever meet him i will buy him a few beers and maybe geek out with him if he isent to busy.

i do as well, but sundown hasn't let me down yet and has all ways exceed my expectations. maybe i just want to see sundown succeed in all area's. i am odd.

Not odd at all, dude. Jacob is a good dude, and I also want to see him succeed in all areas as well.

Agreed.

So far, Sundown has been the easiest and best company I've ever dealt with. His products are top notch and customer service is even better. I will always consider Sundown first before others just based on my personal experience.

There is a lot of competition, though. So we'll just have to wait and see what Jacob will bring us.

so 2-3 years?

Hopefully not that long - but we will see :)

6.5" componant set please. I'll need 3 sets lol

I think its safe to say we're all Team Jacob ;)

Oh god, twilight reference.

We are trying to grow slow and steady... spending alot of time on each and every product. I don't want to spread myself too thin and come out with something that isn't the best it can be.

I think its safe to say we're all Team Jacob ;)

:gayhaaay1::hay::joshers3::greddy2::ThatWasGay: lol

We are trying to grow slow and steady... spending alot of time on each and every product. I don't want to spread myself too thin and come out with something that isn't the best it can be.

nothing wrong with that, i wouldn't mind paying to be a beta tester.

I asked this question is another thread about the SA-10.

Since I was ignored, I'd thought I'd try here.

Anyone know the woofer specs for these?

It's not on the main website. :puzzled:

I need 2 things:

Xmax = ??

SPL @ 1w/1m = ??

Trying to design an enclosure but I need these figures to pull it off.

Help would be deeply appreciated. :wavey5: