Sign in to follow this  
annarbor84

Wardens versus windshield

not to be off subject from the awesome window destroyers.. but what songs on those vids? Also back on the main topic: what size/what power( were they getting ) were those wardens?

Edited by Arsenal

21"-ers?

If so, how many?

not to be off subject from the awesome window destroyers.. but what songs on those vids? Also back on the main topic: what size/what power( were they getting ) were those wardens?

10k dont know clamped power and yes Wardens, songs are YG- Drunk High (33hz) The Jacka- Wont be right (35hz)

Nice! What amp(s)? Did you get any numbers before hand? Any links to the build? Regardless of how light your wallet is that's still an accomplishment.

Nice! What amp(s)? Did you get any numbers before hand? Any links to the build? Regardless of how light your wallet is that's still an accomplishment.

2 18" Wardens and Two Mmats. Doing port on driver side soon and adding more power. Testing has been sketchy at best, the heat has been sabotaging my scores in a big way so yeah.....

2 18" Wardens and Two Mmats. Doing port on driver side soon and adding more power. Testing has been sketchy at best, the heat has been sabotaging my scores in a big way so yeah.....

Looking forward to future pics/vids. The heat has been rediculous here, it's either 95 or so or raining, and it only rains enough to make things humid instead of cool.

Looking forward to future pics/vids. The heat has been rediculous here, it's either 95 or so or raining, and it only rains enough to make things humid instead of cool.

Yeah it's about pointless doing tests in the heat, so I am just not going to do it anymore. It was 114 today with the heat index at the show I went too. While I had a good time, hell I would just as soon do a show at midnight.....

Did the mirror caused all this? From too much vibration your mirror fall of but took a piece of your windshield with it and then from that cracked piece all started to brake?

21"-ers?

If so, how many?

2 18"s

:o

Wowzers.

Good stuff though :drink40:

So, what part of FLorida are you from, lol?

Did the mirror caused all this? From too much vibration your mirror fall of but took a piece of your windshield with it and then from that cracked piece all started to brake?

First run the windshield went, I called safelite and confirmed I could get it fixed in about an hour. I ran through my second run playing some new Paul Wall and that is when it pretty well finished the windshield off and when the rear view mirror finally separated itself. In case the mirror had anything to do with it, there is not one on my new windshield.....

21"-ers?

If so, how many?

2 18"s

:o

Wowzers.

Good stuff though :drink40:

Thanks, these subs continue to perform time and time again. Can wait to get 10k on them each daily and see what happens.

very nice subs.

poor windshield

wheeewww nice vids..!!!