Sign in to follow this  
rmzsuzuki89

New Addition

Well, my Argentine black and white tegu is finally here, his name is Apophis. I put a deposit to reserve a hatchling for me back in February. They hatched June 25, And I finally got him this last Monday. I'm up to 4 lizards in my room now lol.

6p3omf.jpg

b82viq.jpg

2zfu89v.jpg

vgub7o.jpg

29liwxg.jpg

He is maybe 8" or 9" and will be a month old tomorrow.

And the rest.

Enceladus

24gt5vs.jpg

262a6go.jpg

These are old pics, he is now about 8" and has a very fat tail.

Callisto

29b0eg9.jpg

mcsyf4.jpg

1zxpr8h.jpg

These pics are old too, he is now right around 20". Though he hasn't been eating lately, so he hasn't grown, gotta get him into a vet.

Ganymede

2qxqnva.jpg

2uojblt.jpg

More old pics, she is right around 14" now and gaining weight like crazy.

And Ganymede and Callisto together when they were babies.

f0yx08.jpg

So, does anyone else on here keep lizards?

Ahh, nice pictures. I love lizards, I've always wanted one. Chameleon or something like yours.

Callisto :drink40:

Ahh, nice pictures. I love lizards, I've always wanted one. Chameleon or something like yours.

Callisto :drink40:

Callisto is a bearded dragon. Beardies are easy and relatively cheap to care for, and are really docile and friendly. They don't even really need to be tamed, they just come that way lol.

My cousin has one of those panther chameleons it looks badass. That baby you have right now looks friggin bad ass.

My cousin has one of those panther chameleons it looks badass. That baby you have right now looks friggin bad ass.

I've always wanted a chameleon...And ya, he's pretty cool with his green head, he will be all black and white in the next month or so though.

i want to now!

Nice pix.

I used to keep tarantulas, but never lizards. I almost bought a Nile Monitor as they had several babies at the shop where i got the supplies for my spiders. But then I spoke to someone I knew who had one. I had no idea they got so big, and aggressive. Hers kept eating his way out of his box and shredding the sofa.

One of my sons used to keep chameleons. He had one that was about 4 feet long, but he had to sell them when he got an apartment.

I love bearded dragons! Like you said they are so docile, even in the wild they are not that aggressive.

Nice pics of all the lizards.