BanginGMC

BIG speed bump in getting my SMDs bumpin

Thanks for the contribution TypicailJawaiian.:+1: I think that is alot of what Bangin was wanting to hear.

Sundown FTW, your going top notch on everything else....

A lot better, imlooking to strap another 3000d to it, waiting for a reply from sundownz though. Your setup should get very loud!

6k should move it nicely :) & i hope it will be!

Thanks for the contribution TypicailJawaiian.:+1: I think that is alot of what Bangin was wanting to hear.

Sundown FTW, your going top notch on everything else....

It was what i was looking for! I just called DC and talked to Kyle and ordered myself a 320 amp alt :D

I told him that i'll be running 7k and have a big battery bank and he said i should be okay.

I've always wanted to try a Sundown Audio amp, i hope its as good as everyone says.

Yes, i'm buying really good equipment. I'm planning on having this system for... well, ever lol

You should look into SounDigital, Get some hella efficient amplifiers, a big ol' battery bank and your alt and you'd be set :)

my DC 260 did 130~ on idle :D

I like all this talk about the SMD, Im planning on grabbing one 15" myself on a Sundown SAZ-3500D.

You should look into SounDigital, Get some hella efficient amplifiers, a big ol' battery bank and your alt and you'd be set :)

my DC 260 did 130~ on idle :D

I am already set on my 3500s :)

My DC 320 will do 180 idle :P haha

I like all this talk about the SMD, Im planning on grabbing one 15" myself on a Sundown SAZ-3500D.

In the beginning i was skeptical because there wasn't much reviews/videos on them, but i'm glad i ordered them.

You can find a decent amount of information on them now, as well as videos.