anthonyvo17

I need a box for my 2001 impala

hey i been looking for someone to build me a box. I need it for a 18" Fi BTL. I have a 2001 Impala. my car has a lot of trunk space but i want it so i can be able to slide it in my trunk. I am not shure about the specs to the box that i want so can you give me any suggestions? People here in Austin Texas make shitty boxes so i want one that will take the city and make my btl bang

To start could you get me your max dimensions? And from what I can tell you want a mix of SPL/Daily?

Andrew

make sure you can actually get the box with those dimensions inside the trunk.

Another good way to do so is to make a mock up out of card board to make sure you can get it in your trunk opening.

Andrew

Ok the dimensions isn't working because my trunk is big but the opening to get the box in is smaller. But I really need a box soon because I jus got a tracking number to the btl

No I haven't but I will wen I can get some cardboard. Is there any way u can look at a impala up there? Any impala year 2000 to 2005

I do not have access to one right now so once you can make that mock up we will be able to get a design going for you.

Andrew