NDMstang65

Current BTL back order

Magnets have been cleared today and we should have our container in on Monday. Orders will start shipping out on Monday in the order that they were received.

Thanks!

Best magnet manufacturer in the world is in the orient...any magnets that are here in the US are still made there..so there's no point in even trying to buy a "USA made" magnet.

Still waiting...hopefully we'll have some info today maybe.

I lol at the reason behind this thread. To further the lulz and to offer a bit of reading material for those waiting for their BTLs I offer this: How many US Customs inspectors does it take to inspect a crate? 9. One to stand in front of the crate and 8 to pick it up and rotate it in front of the inspecting officer so he can get a better look. :P

I got a tracking number today which is good new. :dancing:

I'm guessing the delivery date I received isn't correct then?

No..everything else is normal.

Still a 3-7 business day build time. We'll knock them out as fast as possible for back orders. Your delivery date will change when UPS gets the sub in their system. Until then it is just going to say 'billing information received'

We generated a lot of tracking numbers today. If they don't ship today (which they wont) then the date will be different for arrival.

Be patient guys, you're ordering the Lamborghini of Subwoofers. When you order a Lamborghini you have to wait several months or even years.

:peepwall: