Sign in to follow this  
Skar

Soundstream XXX-6500 Pictures

Here are some brand new pictures of a Soundstream XXX-6500. I noticed it can be hard to find non-"stock" pictures of some amplifiers and I know some people were interested, so here ya go. They were on my eBay listings for this amp, but not all search on there.

PS - Don't Mind the watermark, that's so other stores and what not don't steal them. Most people who carry these do not stock them and that's why they use generic pictures.

Enjoy

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Lets see some Internals!

Ahh totally forgot. I will try to get some on here and edit the post Monday or Tuesday :). Crazy busy during the week and too tired right now to take more and watermark them.

Regards,

Edited by Skar

I was halfway considering this amplifier.

It is a great amplifier from what I hear. I ship a lot of these (20+ a month) overseas to European Countries, they really like them over there. Haven't heard any complaints yet. I personally will be running Sundown in my show car but if not I would possibly consider this amplifier.

It is a great amplifier from what I hear. I ship a lot of these (20+ a month) overseas to European Countries, they really like them over there. Haven't heard any complaints yet. I personally will be running Sundown in my show car but if not I would possibly consider this amplifier.

IIRC They're current hogs but they can perform