BanginGMC

How do I transfer songs from one Ipod to another ipod?

Just bought a new ipod nano for work (newest version) and i want to take songs from my friends ipod (old nano) and put them on mine.

I also want to put the songs on my itunes music library on there too.. but i dont want to put them on my friends ipod, nor do i want to delete any of his songs.

So, how can i add his songs on my computer then transfer them onto my new ipod? -- resulting in his songs and mine on my ipod :)

Thank you!

I think it's called copy pod........just right before you do it just make sure you check off manually manage music and vids.

CopyPod 5.1 - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Transfer songs from his ipod to your comp and from your comp to the ipod :)

If you have an ipod touch you'd have to use a program. Anything else you could show hidden programs on your computer, and it would show up as a device, with all of your music on it. Then u could transfer it all to your pc then the other ipod...

lol my bad on the ipod touch comment, your first post wasnt showing up for me for w/e reason. But try what I said!

You cannot have more than one itunes library on your ipod. Its either one or the other :/

This is there way of preventing you from using music you didnt personally pay for yourselves.

The easiest way would be downloading a program after some research on how to properly do it.

This is why I use Zune :D

So, there is no way to take the music off my friends ipod and put it on my computer..without deleting or adding songs to/from the ipod?

Nope, if your ipod has library A on it, then anything connected with library B cannot be added without first deleting all of library A.

Shitty world we live in, I know.

Fascist Apple...

You would have to enable disk mode and all that BS just try a program or look on youtube for some vids.

I miss my Zune :(

i know how...but its a little complicated to explain on here...just search youtube for taking songs from ipod to computer and it will show u how wen u find the right video. Idk about ur new ipod doing it but the old nano should be able to so then the songs will be in your itunes and u will get them. Like someone said b4 it involves plugging in the ipod, going to properties and showing hidden files, copying the files to ur desktop, then to ur itunes file but u need to do it right so u should find the video. Hope that helped.

My ZuneHD is one of the most impressive MP3 players i have ever seen/used.

Tie that with the Zune Pass ($14.99 a month for unlimited downloads) and your set.

Tie that with the Zune Pass ($14.99 a month for unlimited downloads) and your set.

That's what I had, a Platinum 32 gig HD, but it got stolen.

The zuneHD is awesome! The best mp3 player ive had is my iphone3gs but i guess thats not fair haha. It lasts allllll day too thats wat i like most cuz everything else dies in like 4 hours and then once it gets older ull maybe get 2 hours out of it.

droid does

with no bullshit

:D:) lol

sorry for your crippled mac product...they're fascist i swear.

That's what I had, a Platinum 32 gig HD, but it got stolen.

I got a 16 gig Black and its awesome. The Zune Pass is just simply "The Shit" lol

The zuneHD is awesome! The best mp3 player ive had is my iphone3gs but i guess thats not fair haha. It lasts allllll day too thats wat i like most cuz everything else dies in like 4 hours and then once it gets older ull maybe get 2 hours out of it.

I personally think Ipods are boring and shitty. Bad interface, plain theme and layout, just boring. My battery is great so far, it lasts about 5 days minimum before each charge and i use it in my car everywhere I go.

droid does

with no bullshit

:D:) lol

sorry for your crippled mac product...they're fascist i swear.

The Itouch basically monopolized the Mp3 player world and its not even a nice product. And it hasn't even changed in the past 4-5 years.

Apple is the anti-christ.

haha for real if i was with verizon i would get my hands on that droid 2. Madden thats crazy but i mean constant use do u really play ur music for 5 days straight without charging? Idk ive never had a problem with ipods not letting me do something i dont mind taking a couple hours to hack it and customize it the way i want it and all i c with everything else is theyre barely catching up to the iphone. Ive never had to complain once about my ipod not being able to do something. Its just ridiculous that u have to hack it to get the full fuctionality out of it.

haha for real if i was with verizon i would get my hands on that droid 2. Madden thats crazy but i mean constant use do u really play ur music for 5 days straight without charging? Idk ive never had a problem with ipods not letting me do something i dont mind taking a couple hours to hack it and customize it the way i want it and all i c with everything else is theyre barely catching up to the iphone. Ive never had to complain once about my ipod not being able to do something. Its just ridiculous that u have to hack it to get the full fuctionality out of it.

:suicide-santa:

:suicide-santa:

lol what about what i said? What does someone else have that iphone doesnt?

Ipod > Zune

Zune doesn't use traditional Fat32 which means it doesn't work with any head units = :worthless:

Ipod > Zune

Zune doesn't use traditional Fat32 which means it doesn't work with any head units = :worthless:

3.5mm auxiliary plug tardo :P