Sign in to follow this  
enger126

Air bag light

I have a 2005 Cadillac Escalade and a 15'' BL hooked up to a kicker 1500.1 and when I turn up the music my air bag warning light comes on it wont make my air bag go off will it?

I have a 2005 Cadillac Escalade and a 15'' BL hooked up to a kicker 1500.1 and when I turn up the music my air bag warning light comes on it wont make my air bag go off will it?

Just because you bought your driver from Fi doesn't mean it's related to them in any way that your airbag light is going on and off...

If you bought a driver from ssa you'd post this in the ssa section...

Perhaps a wire is loose and the more you turn it up the the wiring disconnects and connects... I'm not a mechanic, nor do I work for Cadillac either... lol

I googled for 5 minutes and found that if the climate control module is getting low voltages on some Cadillacs then it throws a service air bag light... I'm not saying this is your problem, but perhaps your electrical sucks and as your amp draws more current then your vehicle can provide, your voltage drops and the light goes on...

Edited by stefanhinote

Probably have a low voltage situation pissing things off..

I'm going to move this thread to the automotive section since it doesn't deal with Fi.