Frostedflakejake

Any Huskies Here?

Just wondering if any Michigan Tech students are on the board. I'm an incoming freshman this year and its orientation week and i've been sporting my fi clothing in attempt to find another SSA member or anyone interested in car audio. (real car audio, not the kids that buy their enclosures at best buy and have everything installed there as well)

SO i was wondering if anyone on here is an active Michigan Tech student? Or any Northern Michigan university students? (girly goes there) Or any members from the Upper peninsula of michigan at all?

thanks! :rockwoot:

I'm a Wildcat, at WSU though :/

Man you guys got my excited with the post count!! But yeah we got tons of them Cheese heads here!

Sure as hell is different from Metro Detroit

Man you guys got my excited with the post count!! But yeah we got tons of them Cheese heads here!

Sure as hell is different from Metro Detroit

I'm from IL originally.... so I am def not a cheese head! lol Get called a fib on a daily basis. I guess having all my teeth gives me away. :peepwall: haha

i've spent over 4.5 years of my life in a tiny town here in the U.P. but it's weird to go from my summer home to HERE and not back home. It's just... the culture isn't diverse at all. Definately not used to that