Julian

Case swap/exchange

I got the alternator and installed it in my lumina (was installed for less then a week), the car broke down and it's been sitting in my closet. I know you guys offer case swaps, but I know I'll need a higher output alternator for my 2011 Ford V6 Mustang, Does DC offer either exchange + the difference between the two alternators? I believe it is a 260SP line (I'm not 100% sure), The alternator it's self it was for a 1996 Chevorlet Lumina v6.

:werd_msword:

Dude, my girl's 2001 v6 mustang has a DC 260sp in it and its just beast. 14.8v lowest (15.0v above idle) with a cheap walmart battery under the hood and 1500 watts. Everything on with system on blast at idle and it doesn't drop any lower.

While mine was in the lumee it did 15@ idle :P all day long. 14.8 lowest. But since it's a newer car, they require a lot more current :(

Hey, not my business.. But curious as to how this went? OP have any further information on your situation? I am hearing some good stuff about DC Power and Kyle seems to be pretty active and helpful. (even though he is trying to scare me about my wire extensions) :o

Hey, not my business.. But curious as to how this went? OP have any further information on your situation? I am hearing some good stuff about DC Power and Kyle seems to be pretty active and helpful. (even though he is trying to scare me about my wire extensions) :o

Not yet, just a feeler question, but they're customer service is superb to say the LEAST. Trust me there is no regret buying their alt.

I'd suggest them heavily

Cool, that is good to hear... I hope you update us all on the thread with the outcome since it would be nice to know whether they were able to extend some amazing customer service in your favor... ;)