Skar

SKAR Audio VVX-12 Production Pictures - It's DONE!

Desinging a box for 2 of these tonight for jdawg22. Can't wait to get a vid and build log up.

Would this box work for the sub? It's 2cf tuned to 35hz, if not let me know what would work. I don't have any ported box experience, so I'm not familiar with figuring a box, I like the size of this box though because I need to be no more than 14 inches tall to fit in my trunk. Also I really like the lows, I want this sub to reproduce low 30's with authority, would that mean that we need to tune a little lower or is 35-36 the sweet spot for this sub. I just don't want it to fall of before 30hz if that makes sense.

2@35hz

2cubes35hz2925sqin6tn.png

Edited by smokinkane

Would this box work for the sub? It's 2cf tuned to 35hz, if not let me know what would work. I don't have any ported box experience, so I'm not familiar with figuring a box, I like the size of this box though because I need to be no more than 14 inches tall to fit in my trunk. Also I really like the lows, I want this sub to reproduce low 30's with authority, would that mean that we need to tune a little lower or is 35-36 the sweet spot for this sub. I just don't want it to fall of before 30hz if that makes sense.

2@35hz

What power will you be pushing them with? I would recommend if you are using 2 subs to get 3-3.5 cubes (1.5-1.75ea).

Subs landed in NY today, then to NC then to customers! Finally!!

I will be powering with 600 or 700 watts and will have just one sub so will that box design work for what I'm wanting if not please send one something that fits my needs. I hate to keep asking but nobody is answering my question, just need plans for a simple slot ported box for of these subs with no more than 14 inches in height.

2@35hz

What power will you be pushing them with? I would recommend if you are using 2 subs to get 3-3.5 cubes (1.5-1.75ea).

Subs landed in NY today, then to NC then to customers! Finally!!

jacob is getting them either today or tomorrow and then they ship us so if u are lucky u might get them this week but deffinatly u will have them next week

jacob is getting them either today or tomorrow and then they ship us so if u are lucky u might get them this week but deffinatly u will have them next week

They have arrived and will start shipping today. Everyone will have preorders next week :)