Mark LaFountain

Bravox Audio In Stock | GROUP PRICING!

Two things to add here Drew.

#1. How much $$ for the cat?

#2. At 2:20 the guy almost shanks the camera guy in the face.

Safety in #1 Andrew.

I am going to have to make an "unboxing video" at some point.

Two things to add here Drew.

#1. How much $$ for the cat?

#2. At 2:20 the guy almost shanks the camera guy in the face.

Safety in #1 Andrew.

You pay shipping it's yours lol.

And I know!!! He almost fucked me up.

My CF603CF's showed up last night. Did not get a chance to open them, but yikes they are 2x heavier then I expected. :P

My CF603CF's showed up last night. Did not get a chance to open them, but yikes they are 2x heavier then I expected. :P

Pics or death.. :peepwall:

Pics or it never happened

Denim is so lucky, the 603 paired with a leviathan (which Im sure he has or will be getting asap) would just sound AMAZING!!!

Now, where are those CS60CFs I asked for :drink40:

For my install, the Leviathan might be the only option. The next Bravox shipment should be at Marks location shortly. :)

I have a question

Whats better (from those who have experienced both situations)

Have four 2-way component sets on the front doors (4 woofers and 4 tweeters on each door) or have two or three 3-way component sets on the front doors? (two/three woofers, midranges and tweeters on each door)?

The problem with the later option is that I also plan on having 8inch midbass on the doors so that means less space. With 2-way, I can easily put more component sets.

I dont know if 3-way vs 2-way have a world of difference. The way I see it is each speaker has more efficiency since it doesnt have to go that low (or that high).

Opinions?

The shipment leaves Bravox today and should be at Mark's place in a few days. :)

I am fiending to order those damn cf's. I can't wait till they are in. The money is burning a hole my pocket. lol

I am fiending to order those damn cf's. I can't wait till they are in. The money is burning a hole my pocket. lol

:woot:

I can't find this info on Bravox's site, so I figured I would ask it here. Does anyone know what the mounting depth is on the midrange for the CS60K set? I had a JL XR tweeter fry on me and am looking to make a change.

Hard to say, i'm sure they would do just great. I would start a new thread and ask the guys who bought them already. We sold 7 sets to SSA members, so hopefully someone will help you out.

What ever happened to the ones that were like 82 but they were components?

I loved the original MOMO's, but have not heard the newer models. Like Mark said, it is hard to say with out a head to head comparison, but it should be comparable.

I loved the original MOMO's, but have not heard the newer models. Like Mark said, it is hard to say with out a head to head comparison, but it should be comparable.

Hard to say, i'm sure they would do just great. I would start a new thread and ask the guys who bought them already. We sold 7 sets to SSA members, so hopefully someone will help you out.

where should i post for the best answer?

In the speaker section would be a good start. :)

Just in!! 2 sets of CS60CF carbon fiber components! First come first serve!

Check out: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Bravox-Audio-CS60CF-Components.html

Aight Mark, you got a deal! :drink40:

Just bought a pair. Dam you had to raise the price by $1 :rolleyes:

If I can get them anytime in between the week (before Saturday), it would be great! I would like to have the weekend to be able to play with them :neil:

Btw, how come you got them on Sunday? and How come only 2? Im not getting a refurbished/returned one am I? :huh:

Just in!! 2 sets of CS60CF carbon fiber components! First come first serve!

Check out: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Bravox-Audio-CS60CF-Components.html

Aight Mark, you got a deal! :drink40:

Just bought a pair. Dam you had to raise the price by $1 :rolleyes:

If I can get them anytime in between the week (before Saturday), it would be great! I would like to have the weekend to be able to play with them :neil:

Btw, how come you got them on Sunday? and How come only 2? Im not getting a refurbished/returned one am I? :huh:

The Bravox shipment was broken up as it is coming from two different locations.