Mark LaFountain

Bravox Audio In Stock | GROUP PRICING!

The Bravox shipment was broken up as it is coming from two different locations.

Ok, just wanted to make sure Im getting Brand-New speakers.

CS60CF's are sold out again! We have six more sets on the way!

Well that was fast!

cant wait for them to get here!

The Bravox shipment was broken up as it is coming from two different locations.

Ok, just wanted to make sure Im getting Brand-New speakers.

CS60CF's are sold out again! We have six more sets on the way!

Well that was fast!

cant wait for them to get here!

We don't sell any refurbs or used equipment of other brands. We have sold a few demo SSA drivers in the past.

We don't sell any refurbs or used equipment of other brands. We have sold a few demo SSA drivers in the past.

Thanks denim! Glad to know that!

Btw, did you get those CS63 installed already?

Haha, nope. Have very little time outside of day job, SSA, and being a dad. Don (of SDS fame) and I started talking about the pods and how to go about it. Looks like I will need to FG them (mid/tweet) into the A-pillars, as the kicks don't have the space and I don't want to chop up the doors like I did in the Mercedes. I have a small army of amps, but the one for this install has not even been ordered yet, so I have a ways to go yet. :(

Haha, nope. Have very little time outside of day job, SSA, and being a dad. Don (of SDS fame) and I started talking about the pods and how to go about it. Looks like I will need to FG them (mid/tweet) into the A-pillars, as the kicks don't have the space and I don't want to chop up the doors like I did in the Mercedes. I have a small army of amps, but the one for this install has not even been ordered yet, so I have a ways to go yet. :(

Dam, having that Bravox box sitting there must be really annoying everytime you see it or think about it uh! lol

Thats one thing that stopped me from going the 3-way route. I want to have tweets, mids and midbass nothing else (besides subwoofer). So that I dont have to heavily modify my door for extra speakers (midranges) and also the fact that I was going to have to go for the ZED amp no matter what.

Well, let us know how it goes. Maybe make a video so we can have an idea of how they sound.

Dam, having that Bravox box sitting there must be really annoying everytime you see it or think about it uh! lol

Thats one thing that stopped me from going the 3-way route. I want to have tweets, mids and midbass nothing else (besides subwoofer). So that I dont have to heavily modify my door for extra speakers (midranges) and also the fact that I was going to have to go for the ZED amp no matter what.

Well, let us know how it goes. Maybe make a video so we can have an idea of how they sound.

My last set of passives was 6 years ago with the top end 3-way MB QSD's. They really screamed, and had great presence. Just were a little harsh on the top end and the crossovers were larger then some small mono-blocks.

What does that mean? once you go 3-way, you cant go back?

I mean, I would have loved to go straight to 3-way but that would have meant twice the money for the CS63, different work (on doors) and more money on amps and wiring, something I cant do right now.

I plan on running them passive for now because Im going to wait a bit before getting the SAX-100.4 ( I need some money for an extra run of wire). But once I get the money to get a run of 1/0, I will definitely get rid of the crossovers and run them straight from a 100.4

What are the advantages of 3-way? I cant seem to justify $500 for the CS63. And to be honest, everytime I think about 3-way, I think about the guy from the tahoe, I mean he was one of the very first persons to inspire me to get into the car audio scene. And I always ask myself, if he didnt go 3-way, there must be a reason? No need for 3inch midrages?

I know he uses the one of a kind 4inch woofers on the pillars as midranges tho.

Edited by slim142

I am so mad right now. I went to order some cs60cf's and theyre gone. So when the heck is this next shipment coming in and will they have the cx60cf's? Can I pay you guys today so they are reserved?

I am so mad right now. I went to order some cs60cf's and theyre gone. So when the heck is this next shipment coming in and will they have the cx60cf's? Can I pay you guys today so they are reserved?

They are coming in this week we think and yes you can. Simply paypal us at payments@soundsolutionsaudio.com and note in your payment what it is for and the quantity.

Thanks for your business!

What does that mean? once you go 3-way, you cant go back?

I mean, I would have loved to go straight to 3-way but that would have meant twice the money for the CS63, different work (on doors) and more money on amps and wiring, something I cant do right now.

I plan on running them passive for now because Im going to wait a bit before getting the SAX-100.4 ( I need some money for an extra run of wire). But once I get the money to get a run of 1/0, I will definitely get rid of the crossovers and run them straight from a 100.4

What are the advantages of 3-way? I cant seem to justify $500 for the CS63. And to be honest, everytime I think about 3-way, I think about the guy from the tahoe, I mean he was one of the very first persons to inspire me to get into the car audio scene. And I always ask myself, if he didnt go 3-way, there must be a reason? No need for 3inch midrages?

I know he uses the one of a kind 4inch woofers on the pillars as midranges tho.

Huh? I went 3-way and then have been using different configurations of 2-way active since. There can be a number of advantages with 3-way, but it is all in how well it is installed. 3-way active would be awesome, the Leviathan would be primo for that. But with 3-way in general, you are essentially delegating less of the frequency band to each of the drivers, so there is the ability for better over all front-stage range (if the drivers are capable to do it) maximizing their possible potential. If you have the space and flexibility, it offers the chance for better imaging if you can bring more of the mid range frequencies up where the tweets are. For me, I have had a few 2-way active set ups where the crossover range between the midbass and tweet were a little on the weak side. For example, the old MLI's had a little bit of break up at 2000-2200hz and did not seem to like going much higher in my install, and the SEAS tweeters that were teamed up with them really needed to be crossed at 2500ish in my install. So you can see there was a little bit of a weak range in there. With passive, there should not be an issue with cancellation, but there can be with active on a 3-way. As for the 3-way price, I am thinking we might bring it down some if people are interested while there are still some left here in the states.

Well, we will see what happens when I get this Bravox up and running. I think I did a good choice by getting the 2-way set first.

For some reason the idea of having a 3inch midrange doesnt attract me, at least not now.

We will see if in the future, I give it a chance.

They are coming in this week we think and yes you can. Simply paypal us at payments@soundsolutionsaudio.com and note in your payment what it is for and the quantity.

Thanks for your business!

I'm about to send in my payment but before I do I wanna know if you will have the CF 6.5 coaxials (cx60cf) also?

What ever happened to the ones that were like 82 but they were components?

?

?

There was not much interest in them, so we did not order many at all. Aaron has our quantity ordered sheet, hopefully he'll chime in .

all orders shipped out today! Thanks again for getting in on this!

You da man sir! Cant wait to get these!

Hopefully they get here before saturday, since Ill be going to a party sat night, people will realize the party is inside my car :woot:

?

There was not much interest in them, so we did not order many at all. Aaron has our quantity ordered sheet, hopefully he'll chime in .

+1 interested in these as well

MF'ing payment sent fo some CF comps and coaxials :woot: . Just so you kno Mark I put the wrong screen name in the message (it said 150dbs) . Lol, payment came from my girls account her name is kaitlyn just so you know who I am.

MF'ing payment sent fo some CF comps and coaxials :woot: . Just so you kno Mark I put the wrong screen name in the message (it said 150dbs) . Lol, payment came from my girls account her name is kaitlyn just so you know who I am.

Got it, and thanks!

?

The Diamond Series or the CS-X's?

?

We loaded up on the Kevlars and Carbon Fibers as they had by far the most interest and prior sales. If there is demand, we can get a bunch of the entry or mid-level components in.

Wow, people are snatching these things up quick. Once Mark is able to ship the latest orders out, we will see where our inventory stands. Might have to order up another stack while they are still some left.

Wow, people are snatching these things up quick. Once Mark is able to ship the latest orders out, we will see where our inventory stands. Might have to order up another stack while they are still some left.

Yep, specially if I end up liking my CS60

I might end up getting another pair for the rear doors (rear doors for now, they would then be placed in the front door whenever I have time to customize my doors to make them fit.

?

We loaded up on the Kevlars and Carbon Fibers as they had by far the most interest and prior sales. If there is demand, we can get a bunch of the entry or mid-level components in.

Maybe Start a New Thread for the Entry level Components to see interest? I know me and cheese20323 are both interested... I am willing to put money down upfront, as long as the lead time is reasonable...Let us know :drink40: