Mark LaFountain

Bravox Audio In Stock | GROUP PRICING!

nice bassahaulic!

Im expecting some pics of what you plan on doing with 3 sets!

Are they replacing what you have in your sig?

I wish! lol

No, three different people have them around here now.

I see

Looks like I misunderstood!

So three different people in your area got those, thats what you meant (I thought you meant YOU got the 3 pairs lol)

Did you get any at all?

Nope, I got none. lol

Thought about getting the GF some for her SQ car, but decided something else.

nice bassahaulic!

Im expecting some pics of what you plan on doing with 3 sets!

Are they replacing what you have in your sig?

I wish! lol

No, three different people have them around here now.

I see

Looks like I misunderstood!

So three different people in your area got those, thats what you meant (I thought you meant YOU got the 3 pairs lol)

Did you get any at all?

Nope, I got none. lol

Thought about getting the GF some for her SQ car, but decided something else.

for you right :partybanana: :partybanana: :partybanana:

CS60CF-CS60K same sq? just different cone material?

Response should be close.

Hey Mark

Can we get an inventory update? I want to know if there is anything I might want.

Also have a friend who might be interesting, but dont want to make plans without knowing whats available first.

I am looking to buy a set of CS60K at the end of November or early December for my son. Would I need to be part of this or would I be able to buy right from the SSA store?

Hey Mark

Can we get an inventory update? I want to know if there is anything I might want.

Also have a friend who might be interesting, but dont want to make plans without knowing whats available first.

Mark is at SEMA during the week and won't be able to give an update until he gets back.

I am looking to buy a set of CS60K at the end of November or early December for my son. Would I need to be part of this or would I be able to buy right from the SSA store?

Straight from the SSA store. ;)

Hey Mark

Mark is at SEMA during the week and won't be able to give an update until he gets back.

I see

Well if you could let him know to check this thread when he comes back would be great :D

He will still be able to get online. What I meant was that since our Bravox inventory is at his location, the items will ship out once he returns.

Hey Mark

to the best of my knowledge this is what we have left...

------------------------------------------------

CARBON FIBER SERIES COMPONENT SETS

1 x CS50CF $195

1 x CS603CF $399!!

2 WAY CARBON FIBER SERIES Co-Ax

2 x CX50CF $93

10 x CX60CF $105

KEVLAR SERIES COMPONENT SETS

3 x CS50K $149

8 x CS60K $169

2 WAY KEVLAR SERIES Co-Ax

8 x CX60K $82

PXW SUBWOOFERS

7 x 8" PXW8D-D $59

Got my cs50cf set in last Wednesday. They should work well in the rear with the set of cs60cf up front and the 4 Boss rev-665's.

Got my cs50cf set in last Wednesday. They should work well in the rear with the set of cs60cf up front and the 4 Boss rev-665's.

damn 4 boss amps, whats your set up?

:fing34:

Excuse me sir but pics would really be appreciated :D

CARBON FIBER SERIES COMPONENT SETS

1 x CS50CF $195

1 x CS603CF $399!!

2 WAY CARBON FIBER SERIES Co-Ax

2 x CX50CF $93

10 x CX60CF $105

KEVLAR SERIES COMPONENT SETS

3 x CS50K $149

7 x CS60K $169

2 WAY KEVLAR SERIES Co-Ax

8 x CX60K $82

PXW SUBWOOFERS

7 x 8" PXW8D-D $59

damn 4 boss amps, whats your set up?

The build is still in progress.

CS60CF - front stage

CS50CF - rear stage

SSA Dcon 12"- sub stage

Boss rev-665 x 2 - Front and rear stage amps ( the other 2 will be used for a possible later build)

No need clutter this thread. Here is the link.

Colby's Golf TDI Build

Just curious as to whether you can get any more CS60CF, carbon series 6.5" two-way component set? If so will pricing be the same as ground pricing or more? Thanks

Just curious as to whether you can get any more CS60CF, carbon series 6.5" two-way component set? If so will pricing be the same as ground pricing or more? Thanks

We bought up all of the Carbon Fiber components that were left in the USA. So there won't be any until a distributor has them and prices will sky rocket. Sorry.

We bought up all of the Carbon Fiber components that were left in the USA. So there won't be any until a distributor has them and prices will sky rocket. Sorry.

:ohnoes9:

well thanks anyway

I just received my order Mark and Aaron. Nice drivers for sure and I look foward to putting them in my son's jeep after Christmas of course. Thanks again :fing34:

I just received my order Mark and Aaron. Nice drivers for sure and I look foward to putting them in my son's jeep after Christmas of course. Thanks again :fing34:

No, :thanx: . ;)

I maybe be ordering one last batch of the CF603CF's, I know a couple other people want them.

We are an authorized dealer for Bravox, just out of that model. I will work on getting another order in this week.