Stu55

Silverado Ext. Cab

What doesn't sound right? whats your ssf and lpf filters set to?

that would be a one ohm load

for the SAX1200 1 ohm stable

Yeah I just had to adjust everything a bit, got it to where i want it now, sounds pretty good imo. Pretty sure that box was not meant for those subs though lol, i had to lift the box a little more than an inch so the surround wasn't touching the floor.

So whats the distance between the cone and floor? an inch?

Probably less, its hard to tell when its all sitting upside down, its hard to fit by hand between the floor and sub, i dont think it will be an issue anymore though.

Probably less, its hard to tell when its all sitting upside down, its hard to fit by hand between the floor and sub, i dont think it will be an issue anymore though.

Yeah that's really not good... For downfiring I'd try to have at least 3" between the cone and floor, and if possible more.

make your own box i did it in my cousins truck...I think hes selling it...it has a fiberglass bottom he fit 2 12 RE SE's the box is sealed....those RE'ssssssss hit hard as hell.

Just another reason prefab boxes don't work well 99% of the time...

But as long as your happy then it doesn't really matter :)

what year is your truck I think it fits from like 99 to 06 subs firing upward...lke 7 inches depth.

yeah his was an 01 so it will fit.....those 2 12's hit hard as hell I have them now...but if you want the box i can hit him up if you want it...

time to upgrade sell em' to the guy down the block..nah if you happy then..keep em'