ANT LAY

Couple wiring questions

So is there any way for me to be able to get my 8ga speaker wire once doubled to fit in my btl terminals? I can't seem to get it to fit in amp or sub terminals, also I have an Audioque 2200d powering my btl which has four wire ports can I combine the two+ and the two- into the+ and- on box or what would be my best bet?...thanks

Just had a topic like this a few days ago........

Run each wire from amp to woofer, so you should have 4 wires coming off woofers and 4 wires into the amp.

Run each wire from amp to woofer, so you should have 4 wires coming off woofers and 4 wires into the amp.

Thanks, is there a diagram available? ....also what are vc terminals...heard it on here before

Okay so I think I rem. The amp to sub wiring its one+ to+ ans one- to- except for all four terminals?

Okay so I think I rem. The amp to sub wiring its one+ to+ ans one- to- except for all four terminals?

from sub (+) to (+) and then go to (+) on amp. Same for neg line

is that what you are asking?

I think the post a few post back is saying one wire from channel to sub terminal, the amp is + +- -

I think the post a few post back is saying one wire from channel to sub terminal, the amp is + +- -

yes thats correct. you will have a one pos and neg coming out of the amp

So there'd be 4 seperate wires from sub to amp?.... and what about getting the 8ga in my terminals

So there'd be 4 seperate wires from sub to amp?.... and what about getting the 8ga in my terminals

no, just run one set of (+) and (-) to the amp.. As for 8ga you will have to trim to fit

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp~Q~1~I~22

So this is wha you're saying?.... why not do four individual wires, what's the difference ...just curious

yep exactly, the thing is i dont understand why they only connect one of the positve on the sub and two negitive..

this will explain it better

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp~Q~1~I~22

So this is wha you're saying?.... why not do four individual wires, what's the difference ...just curious

yep exactly, the thing is i dont understand why they only connect one of the positve on the sub and two negitive..

this will explain it better

Okay I've got that part...but from my amp to my sub id have to combine my two+ and two- ?... like I said my amp is+ + - -

Just make this simple lol

do this

Sub Amp

(+)-----------------------(+)

(-)------------------------(-)

do this

Sub Amp

Lol thas what I was thinking you meant... how do hu recommend, drill holes through box for each wire or use bolts

do this

Sub ~~~~~~~~ Amp

Lol thas what I was thinking you meant... how do hu recommend, drill holes through box for each wire or use bolts

Drilling holes would be fine, just seal them with silicon.