Optimus_Prime

Mark check your pm

I know im in good hands, just didn't want this result on a first time basis free aired the sub on a fosgate X7, the sub moved nicely but could not get over the scraping sound on music such as bassotronics

FYI Mark has always answered my questions when he was able to.

Also, this thread is pointless.

You know we do have email and I answer it 7 days a week as I have my phone on me at all times. ;) We have never had a mis-aligned coil before, it would never leave the build house that way. Every driver is tested before it ships out. Both Mark and I were away all day yesterday, so neither of us would have seen this topic, or a PM for that matter. If there really is an issue with the sub woofer, we will take care of it. As said above, it is normal to hear some mechanical noise when free-air'ing a sub woofer, this is due to zero air suspension on the driver. I normally do not suggest free-air of a driver as it can easily reach over excursion and cause damage. The drivers will break in naturally with normal play in their respective enclosures.

What the ??

Grow some patience man, it's not like the only thing they do is answer phones, pm's and emails.

Try harder with the spelling, it's annoying to try and figure out what you want to say...

What the ??

Grow some patience man, it's not like the only thing they do is answer phones, pm's and emails.

Try harder with the spelling, it's annoying to try and figure out what you want to say...

wow 13k post must be an algae eater lol jp

What the ??

wow 13k post must be an algae eater lol jp

Get the fuck out with your bullshit. Be polite and spell like a normal person with half a brain.

Your issue is being handled and there is no longer a reason (never really was) for this thread.