sundownz

Sundown Pre-Orders : SAX-200.4 / SAZ-1500D v.2 / SAZ-4500D / SAZ-3500D

I am extending the pre-order for a little while longer in case anyone wanted to get in on it but wasn't able to before the end of November. I will run this until I get notification that the amps are on the final truck on their way to our warehouse.

We expect the amps within 2 weeks or so based on the latest information -- updates will be posted as they come in.

This pre-order will be ending in around a week or so... maybe less. So if you want to get an amp on pre-order now is the time.

1500D V.2 yes yes yes. I need you already. thanks for the updates.

This pre-order will be ending in around a week or so... maybe less. So if you want to get an amp on pre-order now is the time.

hey Jacob just put in a order of (1) 100.4 and (2) saz 4500's today from SSA, i know it says late december for delivery,just checking to see if you had anymore info on when i would get mine,im hoping before the end of the month!! thanks Matt Hubbard

I'll post as soon as I have an update.

ok thanks!! im just glad i was still able to get the pre-order sale before it was over, hey was also wondering if the saz 4500 comes with a remote bass knob or if i need to buy one separate?

I'll post as soon as I have an update.

ok thanks!! im just glad i was still able to get the pre-order sale before it was over, hey was also wondering if the saz 4500 comes with a remote bass knob or if i need to buy one separate?

Comes with one.

Pre-Ordering is OVER -- amps due Thursday to Friday as long as the truck isn't delayed for any weird reasons.