morgan8119

Under my seat

i still say 4 e-8's sealed. should be hella accurate w/ great output also.

seat lift kit would definitely be a great idea. where did you buy that steve?

I couldnt kind one so i made one.

do you think some re 8's could work? i see they're only 5 1/2" mounting depth. maybe i could build a box using 1/2 mdf on the bottom or something and make the box 6" tall in the front? hopefully that wouldn't hit the bottom of the seat.

also i saw that RE makes a shallow mount 10 and 12. SL series i think. any thoughts on that sub?

thanks alot for the help steve

The picture at the top of the page with the two sundown amps is 4 re8 sealed firing down on 1500w without a seat lift. the bottom of the seat is soft and will move a little.

The picture at the top of the page with the two sundown amps is 4 re8 sealed firing down on 1500w without a seat lift. the bottom of the seat is soft and will move a little.

awesome. do you think that would be a good way to go? 4 re8's sealed firing up?

No. firing down. i busted my first two sa8s firing them up

Knows what he says about these type of trucks....I heard the Sl's from RE are kinda cheap just stick 4 RE 8's

Knows what he says about these type of trucks....I heard the Sl's from RE are kinda cheap just stick 4 RE 8's

yeah sounds like the plan at the moment. hey steve, how much space do you thing i should leave for the subs to move? definitely don't want them slapping the floor lol

yeah sounds like the plan at the moment. hey steve, how much space do you thing i should leave for the subs to move? definitely don't want them slapping the floor lol

about an inch...