diablo_331

Colby's Golf TDI Build. (Hope you like pics)

Maybe I didn't realize how lucky I got with the doors. I mean I have deadened my share of crappy doors. I am glad they are the way they are because I have to rip them apart again to finish the deadening and mount the woofers/midrange in their final resting place. Does it ever stop? I love being balls deep in the middle of a build. Not a better feeling in the world.

When I say dealer I mean the 20 year TDI mechanic that I purchased the car from. He won't charge me anything to pull the code.

On another note. Black Ops anyone? My gamer tag is CajunJeeper on 360. I don't have a headset ATM, but hit me up.

ahh, gotchya. and ugh...fyi - PS3 > 360 ! haha

When I say dealer I mean the 20 year TDI mechanic that I purchased the car from. He won't charge me anything to pull the code.

On another note. Black Ops anyone? My gamer tag is CajunJeeper on 360. I don't have a headset ATM, but hit me up.

Ps3 = weaksauce lol.

How about Micheal Vick tearing it up last night? Eagles and Patriots are going to play in Dallas this year.

Work has been taking up almost all of my time lately. Sorry for the slow progress. Box is built and the Dcon sounds amazing. 2 cubes after all displacements tuned to 29hz. I will post some pics up and maybe a video when I get back to the States. :drink40:

There is a time limit on editing posts.

Thats dumb. Well the first post is outdated and useless.

Tell me what you need and I can edit it. :)

Glad to hear your liking the Dcon's. Would love to see a little review of your set up when you are all done. :)

Ps3 = weaksauce lol.

How about Micheal Vick tearing it up last night? Eagles and Patriots are going to play in Dallas this year.

Wrong! 360 = Brokesauce. LOL ;)

Sorry for the lack of progress. With the holidays and work, the past few months have been rather busy. The good news is that I will be home for 11 days in January. I will have my shop back! I am hoping to get alot done during that time. If I could drag some of the local SSA lurkers out from the shadows to lend a hand, I will provide the beer and pizza. You know who you all are. Until then, i'll be drawing up the battle plans. Any criticism is welcome!

Sorry for the lack of progress. With the holidays and work, the past few months have been rather busy. The good news is that I will be home for 11 days in January. I will have my shop back! I am hoping to get alot done during that time. If I could drag some of the local SSA lurkers out from the shadows to lend a hand, I will provide the beer and pizza. You know who you all are. Until then, i'll be drawing up the battle plans. Any criticism is welcome!

Is Josh LaFountain near you? You would have some SSA relative then at least, being the brother of own of the owners. ;)

Is Josh LaFountain near you? You would have some SSA relative then at least, being the brother of own of the owners. ;)

I'm not sure. I am stationed in Fort Worth Texas but I am from the Baton Rouge area.

I am offically setting a deadline of early March. A few friends and I are planning a road trip to Savanna GA for St. Patty's Day and we will be taking my junk. Stay tuned!

I'm not sure. I am stationed in Fort Worth Texas but I am from the Baton Rouge area.

I am offically setting a deadline of early March. A few friends and I are planning a road trip to Savanna GA for St. Patty's Day and we will be taking my junk. Stay tuned!

Dang, wish I would have seen this earlier. Josh, Drew, and I could have helped!!!