Drew and I have been discussing some possible options for my new HU and I decided to order a Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X794.

Pretty pumped! Anyone have any experience with this HU? Yeah I know it's a little late for that but w/e :)

2jg9js2.jpg

Edited by xAndrewx

It's pretty sweet little unit with a lot of features. I really liked the iPod controls... However, I returned mine because after a week it would overheat after about 20 minutes of running and boy does it sound like crap when that happens... The manual is on a cd so you can't sit in your car and read the manual unless you have a laptop

overall, I loved mine when it worked but hated the overheating problem so it had to go

It's pretty sweet little unit with a lot of features. I really liked the iPod controls... However, I returned mine because after a week it would overheat after about 20 minutes of running and boy does it sound like crap when that happens... The manual is on a cd so you can't sit in your car and read the manual unless you have a laptop

overall, I loved mine when it worked but hated the overheating problem so it had to go

sucks to hear that. haven't had any overheating problems on this end but it's getting alot colder now and that could be it. HOPEFULLY i won't have that issue because i'm loving this thing!

sucks to hear that. haven't had any overheating problems on this end but it's getting alot colder now and that could be it. HOPEFULLY i won't have that issue because i'm loving this thing!

You should be all good as long you run a normal ohm load on the radio and have good connections.

Glad to hear your liking it!!