panderslap

BL recone

Since this is where I usually get replied to(I've only ever gotten one reply to an email) I figured I'd put this here.

I know you guys are busy putting out the new BTL line, so I'm not faulting you here I just want to know:

What is the status of my recone?

It's been a month and I havn't gotten any word. And as far as I can tell your normal turn around is 2 weeks on recones.

I packaged my motor well and included what I wanted done printed on a slip of paper, and even emailed you the same info.

Name on the package/paper is Richard McCraw and it was from Pittsboro NC.

Any info would be helpful, thanks guys.

Sorry, not it the office right now, but was this a shifted/cracked older style BL motor? If so, we are waiting for the magnets for it (currently stuck in customs with the SSD magnets).

I will contact you on Monday regardless.

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry, not it the office right now, but was this a shifted/cracked older style BL motor? If so, we are waiting for the magnets for it (currently stuck in customs with the SSD magnets).

I will contact you on Monday regardless.

Thanks,

Scott

Yes it was the older shifted bl motor, But the magnets didn't appear to be cracked when I sent it.

Thanks for the heads up, Didn't realize you were ordering magnets for it. I appreciate it and understand about customs.

Thanks again.

4 Months later and I still havn't heard anything.

Any update or do I need to make another thread?

Edited by Rico

4 Months later and I still havn't heard anything.

Any update or do I need to make another thread?

4 months?!! holy :bull: and i thought a month that ive been waiting was a long time!!

damn, 4 months for a recone is ridiculous.

Well I knew that If I came in here at a month and was complaining that I'd get my ass handed to me for being impatient :rofl2: , so I've been waiting it out.

I figure 4 months was about as long as it should take though unless something went wrong.

Definitely sorry about this one.

It was up upstairs in our rafters as the guys thought it was already taken care of. We found the motor and it has to be baked and reassembled.

Should go out on Monday.

Approaching 5 months now, someone please contact me @ panderslap@gmail.com, Still havn't heard anything other than what's in this thread.