Julian

Contacting DC

Hey, I recently sent in my alternator to be sold by DC... Seeing how they sell like crazy, anyways I sent my alt I believe two weeks ago before MECA, and Rob said he recidved it, he said it was basicly BNIB. I have not been able to get into contact with Rob Nor Kyle, this is a new experience with DC, typically their customer service is fantastic to say the least. My name is Julian smith and the number will be an (816)830-XXX number calling from Missouri. Whenever you guys can give me an update or a call thatd be great. Thanks a lot guys. (and I don't want people posting on here who aren't Affiliated with DC Unless they Are mods, I don't want some nonsense going on, thanks)

Bump for you Julian.

:hay:

Spoke to Julian.. Between being at SEMA and being sick, I think this is the first time I've had a chance to get on here in about 3 weeks... Between us moving, and me being out in one way or another I just haven't been around.. ROb

Spoke to Julian.. Between being at SEMA and being sick, I think this is the first time I've had a chance to get on here in about 3 weeks... Between us moving, and me being out in one way or another I just haven't been around.. ROb

I understand completely I wasn't too worried.. I'm not going to bitch when i knew something may take some time, and you getting sick was an outside variable too. I haven't had one bad experience with DC yet, so i'm not gonna freak out.

trink40.gif

Hey rob i've been trying to get ahold of you, Been calling no answers.

I leave for basic training in 20 days and i need to know what's up with my alt.

Now it's been a few months and would like an update.. You guys still have my 300+$ alt that was supposed to Be sold a long ass time ago, now I am usually extremely patient with DC...

I just want to know what's going on. :WTFBubble:

I have been unable due to the fact I'm in the military and my hours are from 6 a,m. To 6 pm on most days... I really need to know what's up before I consider blowing this out of proportions

I have been unable due to the fact I'm in the military and my hours are from 6 a,m. To 6 pm on most days... I really need to know what's up before I consider blowing this out of proportions

Julian, I thought we got you credited. I did not know we hadn't done yet.. As soon as you can get ahold of us to give us your CC info we'll get it handled. Just talk to Kyle and he'll handle it for you. Rob

No sir.. Ill try and give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks a lot

:gayhaaay1:

Everything seems to be in order.. Thanks!