Sign in to follow this  
fade2SPL

Bass Da Nation

whats going on . I have to make these stupid post . So I saying whats up and Bass Da Nation Fool!

If you are spaming to make a for sale topic, I will delete the topic instantly. We are not here for the sole purpose to provide free space for others to sell their equipment. If you find the rule stupid, you clearly do not belong here.

If you are spaming to make a for sale topic, I will delete the topic instantly. We are not here for the sole purpose to provide free space for others to sell their equipment. If you find the rule stupid, you clearly do not belong here.

He's certainly spamming the exact same text in numerous posts...

hes also making dumbass comments on peoples for sale threads

Did I try to sell anything. NO!!! Will I try to sell anything. NO! Do I have anything to sell. No!! I have read the rules. I dont recall seeing a limit to daily post.

If Im to active for you. Deal with it like you want. Mister Forum Mod!!!. I have plenty of my own forums. Whoop Deee Doooo! LOL. I just buy stufff, Mister Big Wig!!! lol

You must be from Russia in 1970. LOL!!! This is America. Ill do what I want Thankyou!

I also have as many domains as I want. And will continue to post what I want when I want. You couldnt stop it if you wanted to. LOL.

But at least your in charge!!! LOL

Well I thought of one way for you to stop me! Which I mean no harm to this forum . You just have your ideas that prevent you from being normal. Shut down the forum thats all I could figure. But you are in charge! Feed your Ego! Do it! LOL

Did I try to sell anything. NO!!! Will I try to sell anything. NO! Do I have anything to sell. No!! I have read the rules. I dont recall seeing a limit to daily post.

If Im to active for you. Deal with it like you want. Mister Forum Mod!!!. I have plenty of my own forums. Whoop Deee Doooo! LOL. I just buy stufff, Mister Big Wig!!! lol

You were post dumping in the classifieds, you clearly did not read the rules nor have you been active on any respectable car audio forum. In the time you began posting, I received 2 PMs and 3 IM's from members concerned about your posting content.

You must be from Russia in 1970. LOL!!! This is America. Ill do what I want Thankyou!

Wrong, this is my site, I co-own it. Everyone else is afforded the right to freely use the site, as long as they abide by the few simple rules that are there for a reason and meant to help the forum run smoothly.

I also have as many domains as I want. And will continue to post what I want when I want. You couldnt stop it if you wanted to. LOL.

But at least your in charge!!! LOL

Good idea, trash talk the owner/admin of the site. Thank you, I was missing seeing someone fail hard. :drink40:

Well I thought of one way for you to stop me! Which I mean no harm to this forum . You just have your ideas that prevent you from being normal. Shut down the forum thats all I could figure. But you are in charge! Feed your Ego! Do it! LOL

EPIC fail. You are attacking me because YOU are not following the guidelines of the forum? I love the logic. Keep that up, must be treating you well in life.

hes also making dumbass comments on peoples for sale threads

Exactly, post dumping is usually a one strike and your banned offence on most sites.