Hell-Razor

Wills ride

I know a couple of you on the forums have been in his ride but if you havent, and are down in the Phoenix area you HAVE TO! I was in it this past week and it is badass. :fing34: :fing34:

Anyway I just had a couple questions about what songs he normally plays. The main one I am trying to figure out and have been looking is the first song on his Phoenix

video. Any help would be great.

If you stay watching the video and know what the rest of the songs are I am also looking for them. I am in the car the very last part of his video and I cant wait to get back in after his rebuild!

My hat is off to the SSA team and for what they do to cars. His 4 18" xcons are nasty!

Edited by Hell-Razor

Song is Bass Ballin by Bass Mekanik, pretty sure.

Nope, i'm wrong. Are you the one I gave a demo too in my truck?

Nope, i'm wrong. Are you the one i gave a demo too in my truck?
Nah. I was standing outside of it though while everybody was trying to figure out what your issue was. Was it the phasing or the splitter? Anyway, I wanted a demo but you seemed so busy I went elsewhere and when I cam back you were in line for the driveby.

Nope, i'm wrong. Are you the one i gave a demo too in my truck?
Nah. I was standing outside of it though while everybody was trying to figure out what your issue was. Was it the phasing or the splitter? Anyway, I wanted a demo but you seemed so busy I went elsewhere and when I cam back you were in line for the driveby.

No, I haven't followed up on the problem. I was scattered at the show, but you could of asked for a demo and I woulda gave you one :fing34:

No, I haven't followed up on the problem. I was scattered at the show, but you could of asked for a demo and I woulda gave you one :fing34:
No worries man. Ill be back again in February ish so I will hit you up then if the offer is still on the table. I stay with a few friends that live in north east Mesa so I can pretty much go anywhere around the Phoenix area.

No worries man. Ill be back again in February ish so I will hit you up then if the offer is still on the table. I stay with a few friends that live in north east Mesa so I can pretty much go anywhere around the Phoenix area.

Sounds good man, by then i'll be running roughly 10k to the SMDs ;)

Here is him doing

. It starts at 1:30 when the hot blonde chick gets in. It is a little longer and it sounds like a techno song but thats all I can tell.

yea he has nice stuff...