eric78702

Set up need help

When a person puts 4 12's rather than 2 15's what are there goals? What are they trying to get out of it?

Uhh is this a serious thread?

There are WAY too many factors to list...

Okay straight up I'm just trying to find what would be best for my Honda cr-v one of my friends told me that I have 7cuft to work with and that about even with my back seats I'm pretty sure if I make the box taller and keep the width the same I have more cuft am I right? I'm looking for something that is loud but also sounds good something that you can hear from a distance also something that will give me good numbers but I'm clueless on how where to start.

You want a combination of woofer(s) what will perform best in your given space, we need to know exactly how much space you are willing to give up, your budget, and any brands you may prefer.

Im lost as to why people want to hear their systems outside their car??? :WTFBubble: How often do you hear your own system a block away? im just saying i dont get it. my system is loud as fuck inside my truck, but 10 feet away all you hear is my exhaust rumble

Im lost as to why people want to hear their systems outside their car??? :WTFBubble: How often do you hear your own system a block away? im just saying i dont get it. my system is loud as fuck inside my truck, but 10 feet away all you hear is my exhaust rumble

So you can show off, I'm guessing. I don't like that people can hear me outside my truck because everyone hates you for it.

Agreed. No one else wants to hear YOUR stereo. :)

Post a budget and max dimensions for your car.

If you are running what is in your sig. You might need more like 30ft away. But yea I get it. I have from 2-3 bulk packs dampener plus a barrier. And personally don't want others to hear my stuff. It's can it perform inside that counts.

If you are running what is in your sig. You might need more like 30ft away. But yea I get it. I have from 2-3 bulk packs dampener plus a barrier. And personally don't want others to hear my stuff. It's can it perform inside that counts.

I have a very extensive sound deadener application. my truck is almost perfectly quiet inside with no music and really, you cant hear the music with windows up from 10-15 feet away

I have a very extensive sound deadener application. my truck is almost perfectly quiet inside with no music and really, you cant hear the music with windows up from 10-15 feet away

My wife herd mine in her car doing 80mph on I-20 with my driver window down half way riding behind her.

I was more impressed than she was. LOL

:dancing:

My wife herd mine in her car doing 80mph on I-20 with my driver window down half way riding behind her.

I was more impressed than she was. LOL

:dancing:

Mr. Lance you have a rediculous system (and i hate you for it) and your goal was not to be heard down the freeway. thats just a side affect....

Okay I just measured my Honda cr-v and I have 9cuft what would be a good set up I'm probably going to buy 2 powerbass 4000 amps and I'm just having a little trouble on picking my subs I would like to keep my budget under $900 any ideas?

We need some goals

Im lost as to why people want to hear their systems outside their car??? :WTFBubble:

Super small penis

Just plain out loud but also clean and where I can hit some

pretty good numbers too not really looking for SPL more of SQ but I want it to be loud also.