Sign in to follow this  
gangstar29

Recone ordered but no info. of it?

alright this is what happened i ordered an 18" RE SX recone kit and i got the order number but thats it and its been 3 days since i ordered it? i check my order states with FI but it says the paypal is in processing? whats up with that can anyone help that would be great thanks

If paypal is processing..then paypal is processing.

We can't make them work any faster. Until funds have cleared we don't do anything.

We only do recones 1 day per week, I don't know if we will even get to them this week simply because orders for N2's for people needing to have them for Christmas take precedence over a recone.

If paypal is processing..then paypal is processing.

We can't make them work any faster. Until funds have cleared we don't do anything.

i didnt mean it like that like normaly how long would it take for it to process?..thanks for replying by the way

We only do recones 1 day per week, I don't know if we will even get to them this week simply because orders for N2's for people needing to have them for Christmas take precedence over a recone.

oh yea i understand that , an actual sub costs more so its only logical to go with what makes more money, im ok with waiting for a week for the recone kit, but i was wondering how long does it usualy take for paypal to process?..i dont have too much knowledge about paypal its my brother in laws account , so is it a person processing it or a computer?..but my main question like i said was how long does it usualy take to process?..thanks for the help

Depends on how you did it..

If you did an e-check or something of that nature it can take 7 business days to process, sometimes longer. We've had stuff set for 2-3 weeks before with an e-check.

If you did a credit card it should be instant if funds are there.

oh yea i understand that , an actual sub costs more so its only logical to go with what makes more money, im ok with waiting for a week for the recone kit, but i was wondering how long does it usualy take for paypal to process?..i dont have too much knowledge about paypal its my brother in laws account , so is it a person processing it or a computer?..but my main question like i said was how long does it usualy take to process?..thanks for the help

This is a question for paypal, has nothing to do with Fi.

Typically if the payment is sent via an echeck (no credit/debit card on paypal account, just bank account) then it takes 4-5 business days to process, if the paypal account has a credit/debit card on the account then the processing is usually instant.

Nick types faster then me...

Depends on how you did it..

If you did an e-check or something of that nature it can take 7 business days to process, sometimes longer. We've had stuff set for 2-3 weeks before with an e-check.

If you did a credit card it should be instant if funds are there.

oh ok i get it...so if anything i should get it by the end of this month or 1st week of next month? (the processing ?)

This is a question for paypal, has nothing to do with Fi.

Typically if the payment is sent via an echeck (no credit/debit card on paypal account, just bank account) then it takes 4-5 business days to process, if the paypal account has a credit/debit card on the account then the processing is usually instant.

Nick types faster then me...

ok thanks man i appreciate it

Yep something like that..just have to wait for them to say yes this is cleared go ahead.

You could have just used a regular credit/debit card and it would have been instant.

Yep something like that..just have to wait for them to say yes this is cleared go ahead.

You could have just used a regular credit/debit card and it would have been instant.

could i cancel that order and make the same order but with a credit card so i can get processed instantly without charge? cause i think my bro in law used his bank account im not sure?..and i want to fix my sub asap

Coil has been pulled for the order and it will get going tomorrow. Possibly ship on Thurs depending on how BTL-N2s are going and who is waiting for who to get a process on the parts for the N2s done to keep rolling. In the spaces between, we do the random stuff :)

Thanks,

Scott

Coil has been pulled for the order and it will get going tomorrow. Possibly ship on Thurs depending on how BTL-N2s are going and who is waiting for who to get a process on the parts for the N2s done to keep rolling. In the spaces between, we do the random stuff :)

Thanks,

Scott

fashoe thank you by any chance do you know how long it will take to be delivered? i live in Culver City(right next to Santa Monica) if you could let me know that would be great :woot:

Sign in to follow this