millertime

12" SSA Dcon

i am wondering if you have any 12" Dcon's in stock ? i am wanting to use it to build a sub for in my house. the one i have now sucks.. i wish i had a amp that would run my Xcon to try in the house.. . But anyway, i have been looking at parts expess and think i will buy a plate amp to run the Decon.. they have powered sub woofer kits at parts express.. but i think buildig one with a Dcon will sound better then there Dayton... ...

i am wondering if you have any 12" Dcon's in stock ? i am wanting to use it to build a sub for in my house. the one i have now sucks.. i wish i had a amp that would run my Xcon to try in the house.. . But anyway, i have been looking at parts expess and think i will buy a plate amp to run the Decon.. they have powered sub woofer kits at parts express.. but i think buildig one with a Dcon will sound better then there Dayton... ...

Of course. Heres the page where they can be purchased

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/categories/Sub-Woofers/SoundSolutionsAudio/

ya i know that... i am wondering if they have any in stock... or if i have to wait a week ?

Are you talking because of the build time?

Mark should have some in stock and it would ship from Phoenix quickly, he'll chime in soon.

well i am just wondering becuse i need to order a bunch of stuff... and i would like to get it done sooner rather then later... and some other stuff i want is out of stock... so if i have to wait a week i will wait for other stuff to get back in stock rather then look for diffeant stuff.. more then anything i am just wondering if they have one ready to ship

Try sending Mark a pm as well, he should respond to those as well for a quicker response.

I don't have any left already built here on the east coast, and I think Mark has a few, but he just got on an air plane to fly home to family for the holidays. The build house will build one up for you as fast as they can. :)

ok...... so i think i will build a sealed box and try my Xcon in it.... then order a 15" Icon B stock to put in the box i have built if i like it..............

The Xcon sealed is very nice. People sometimes have a stigma against going sealed with it due to the power handling ratting etc. :)

still trying to decide what to order... one 15" Icon.... or 2 12" Dcon's for my home theater sub build... i don't listen to music in the house.. that is what my Xcon is for in my Truck.. the wife hates my loud music... anyone have any good input ? oh .... any after chirstmas specails coming up ?

Edited by millertime

No specials. The Blackout sale was uber rare for us.