Sign in to follow this  
MalibuOn22s

Quote on 4 Havoc 12's

I can't decide whether to go with AQ Hdc3 12s, SSD 12s, or SA 12s :(

I can give them about 2 cubes per sub ported with a sundown 2000d on each pair

I'd never put more then 600 watts on a 2.5" coil..regardless of what youtube says. Just because a few can, does not mean everybody can. Very little room for error after that point.

I can put a video up of me making a 7 second 1/4 mile pass in a 3000 horse power drag car, but this doesn't mean you can hop in and and do the same thing, there is a lot of learning curve there that people do not see in these videos. You will never see me condoning or suggesting to run more power than what is rated in any video or post...that is like giving a 7 year old a can of gas and a pack of matches and expecting them to not set anything on fire.

Havoc is a completely different sub then the rest of them. Not in the same category or class, and is more expensive to reflect that.

SSD and HDC3 are are probably the closest related going on linear excursion figures. You have to figure the SSD and Havoc are both machined and built here..and none of the others are. Which should in theory effect price.

Shoot me your zip code and I can route you to a dealer.

I'd never put more then 600 watts on a 2.5" coil..regardless of what youtube says. Just because a few can, does not mean everybody can. Very little room for error after that point.

I can put a video up of me making a 7 second 1/4 mile pass in a 3000 horse power drag car, but this doesn't mean you can hop in and and do the same thing, there is a lot of learning curve there that people do not see in these videos. You will never see me condoning or suggesting to run more power than what is rated in any video or post...that is like giving a 7 year old a can of gas and a pack of matches and expecting them to not set anything on fire.

Havoc is a completely different sub then the rest of them. Not in the same category or class, and is more expensive to reflect that.

SSD and HDC3 are are probably the closest related going on linear excursion figures. You have to figure the SSD and Havoc are both machined and built here..and none of the others are. Which should in theory effect price.

32763 is my zip....thanks stang

Audio Innovations is pretty close to you, give them a call.

352-409-0245

If it does not get loud off rated then it wont get loud 2x rated lol. Nick is right man, even if you do know what you are doing chit still happen's..... i know lol.

Sign in to follow this