ScottS

Pics of my recent installs at the shop

those are some great shots, how do you like those ample subs??? amd the planet audio amps?

those are some great shots, how do you like those ample subs??? amd the planet audio amps?

Love the planet audio amps. thats all i run in my car. For the price they cannot be beat.

As for the Ample subs eh well they good but not 600 dollars good. I would compare them to a ed A series in actual sound and output. Dont get me wrong they loud and they sound pretty decent just not for 600 dollars your dollar is better spend in a brahma or a SE or a XXX

They look really nice!.... i wish i knew how to mess with vinal like that, any tips or websites?

now that i look at it.. it looks more like its just thin wood painted.. right?

Looks awesome Scott. I really like the whole thing. Clean, professional, aesthetically pleasing. Don't need anything else.

- Steve

that is a Formica top then the trim pieces wraped in Vinyl. We still have a long ways to go before we are happy with our work. I feel that my work on this vehical was quite poor..... We will have more to come. Hopefully i wil have time to build on my own car :) . I have one kick panel done and one door laid out for the F-glass

Love the planet audio amps. thats all i run in my car. For the price they cannot be beat.

As for the Ample subs eh well they good but not 600 dollars good. I would compare them to a ed A series in actual sound and output. Dont get me wrong they loud and they sound pretty decent just not for 600 dollars your dollar is better spend in a brahma or a SE or a XXX

I asked because I used to sell Planet Audio but did not get to mess with them enough to get a feel for their amps, but always wanted to try their tube amps

how much do those PA amps run for typically?

I asked because I used to sell Planet Audio but did not get to mess with them enough to get a feel for their amps, but always wanted to try their tube amps

Planet audio Tube amps own I have a couple in my posession and I have hundreds at my finger tips which you will see when i get my new online store open

Scott Stoner

Planet audio Tube amps own I have a couple in my posession and I have hundreds at my finger tips which you will see when i get my new online store open

Scott Stoner

due to recent developments in my vehicle situation :thud: I might need to talk to you a little while later on about that :wub:

how much do those PA amps run for typically?

Well typically reasonable. IN the shop we sell the 1250D for 550-600 and online you can get it for about oh 350+. It actually puts out 1250rms @ 12.8 volts @ 1ohm

Scott Stoner

Scott Stoner

due to recent developments in my vehicle situation :thud: I might need to talk to you a little while later on about that :wub:

You know I will hook you up bro pm with how much power you need and I will hook you up with price.

Scott Stoner

Scott Stoner

You know I will hook you up bro pm with how much power you need and I will hook you up with price.

Scott Stoner

thanks I will know better what my situation is better in a few weeks