Sign in to follow this  

FI purchase

I cant seem to purchase FI Q's 12s. I put them in the basket and then there isnt a checkout button. just a back and update. any help on this

I cant seem to purchase FI Q's 12s. I put them in the basket and then there isnt a checkout button. just a back and update. any help on this

i just tried and worked for me. Have you refreshed the page or gone back and tried a second time?

Probably says this:

NOTE: You have chosen the Inductance/Heat Ring and not the High QTS magnet. The Inductance/Heat Ring package must be used with the High QTS magnet option so please check the High QTS option and click the Update button.

Or

NOTE: You have chosen both P Chamfer and Cooling. The Cooling package includes the P Chamfer so please uncheck the P Chamfer option and click the Update button.

It will not let you check out with certain options that contradict each other.

Remove options that contradict each other, hit update and it will allow you to check out. Pchamfer is included in the cooling.

Probably says this:

NOTE: You have chosen the Inductance/Heat Ring and not the High QTS magnet. The Inductance/Heat Ring package must be used with the High QTS magnet option so please check the High QTS option and click the Update button.

Or

NOTE: You have chosen both P Chamfer and Cooling. The Cooling package includes the P Chamfer so please uncheck the P Chamfer option and click the Update button.

It will not let you check out with certain options that contradict each other.

Remove options that contradict each other, hit update and it will allow you to check out. Pchamfer is included in the cooling.

thank you very much

Sign in to follow this