raiders

Enclosure for raiders (DC level 4 18")

I would like to know the quote for a ported box with carpet with at least 6³ ft for my DC level 4 18" sub in the trunk of my jeep grand Cherokee so i have enough room probably to fit your enclosure and if its not to much trouble i would like a quote for a DC level 4 15" woofer in a ported box at least 3.25³ ft in the same car

Max dimensions will help with your quote.

car is in the shop fixing the brake pads,etc. ill let you guys know as soon as i get it back

My jeep was messed up so i got a new car a 1997 Acura 3.5 RL my trunk dimensions are Width-35"; Distance-37"; Height-16"( my trunk is not an even sqaure so those are the dimensions that you can move the sub around in the trunk) with those max dimensions should i go with a 15" or 12"

My jeep was messed up so i got a new car a 1997 Acura 3.5 RL my trunk dimensions are Width-35"; Distance-37"; Height-16"( my trunk is not an even sqaure so those are the dimensions that you can move the sub around in the trunk) with those max dimensions should i go with a 15" or 12"

whatever fits your budget, goals, power on tap, and everything else. the 2 12s have more cone area and should be a little louder than a single 15, dissipate heat better and if they are the same sub different size, take more powa'