MonteCarlo97

Looking to upgrade...

Hey guys, I am looking to upgrade my stock speakers to something that can keep up with my Q. I am looking for a set of components for no more than $300. Best bang for the buck. From your guys' experience, could you inform me of some good brands to look into? The only problem is, is that I would like to mount it into my 5.25" stock location. I have been thinking a lot about Image Dynamics and I have read the reviews here about them. Any advice on what I should choose?

Yep I plan on it. Looking to see what I want before I have to base my decision around the amp. I'll have to look into those brands. Thanks for the input.

You'd benefit from modding your doors a little to fit a good 6.5" mid in there. You'll get a good deal more midbass than a 5.25" woofer.

I would love to do that. I am just not sure what I would have to do make it fit. I like the sounds of Image Dynamics CTX65CS's though.

post some pics. of what you're working with. People here have a lot of experience and great ideas on installs. should be able to figure something out if you really want to get some 6.5s