dr_hypothesis

Question about my order

I just receieved 3 out of 4 of my BTL N2 15s. First, I'd like to say they're super sexy! (even if they do look small next to my BTL 18s lol) I'm just wondering if there is a delay or if I can get at ETA on my fourth sub?

sorry.. but I'm more interested in the Sega Dreamcast and SNES.... :peepwall:

sorry.. but I'm more interested in the Sega Dreamcast and SNES.... :peepwall:

Lol! I love my SNES. Still my favorite system of all time. The DC I hang onto because I use it for emulation. The DC emulation scene was cool back in the day. I have self booting discs full of all the old school stuff. Though the controller does blow.

sorry bout that.. but the subs look amazing...

I want those gen 2 18's...... BAD

Would you want to strait up trade my 2 brand new btl n2 18's with new recones for your 2 btl 18 gen 2's?

Edited by holley2346

Well I'm going with 4 of the 15 N2s. I don't really have any need for the 18 N2s. I've had my Gen 2s for awhile now and put them through a lot. I'm sure they'd both need a recone before too long. I've been trying to sell them locally to avoid shipping costs, but where I live nobody has even heard of Fi lol.

Well I'm going with 4 of the 15 N2s. I don't really have any need for the 18 N2s. I've had my Gen 2s for awhile now and put them through a lot. I'm sure they'd both need a recone before too long. I've been trying to sell them locally to avoid shipping costs, but where I live nobody has even heard of Fi lol.

Where are you?

Where are you?

North Dakota

subs look amazing...

subs look amazing...

Yes they do. Now hopefully I'll get my fourth sub soon. Not sure why they'd build three and not the fourth. Just hoping there isn't going to be any type of long delay.

It is odd you didn't get all 4 at one time, did you get a tracking number for each?

It is odd you didn't get all 4 at one time, did you get a tracking number for each?

Yes I did get a tracking number for each sub. The one that hasn't shipped is still listed as 'Order Processed'. Still wondering what's going on.

I think there is a shortage of NEO. So maybe your 4th one is still being built.

I think there is a shortage of NEO. So maybe your 4th one is still being built.

Man, that sucks. Hopefully it's not too long of a delay since I might be up and running in about two weeks. Here's a pic of my what'll be powering my neos:

IMG00033-20110214-1817.jpg

Yes I did get a tracking number for each sub. The one that hasn't shipped is still listed as 'Order Processed'. Still wondering what's going on.

Your 4th one is the very first one for us to build when the magnets get in.

All of the steel parts are sitting..waiting..wishing to get out of here!

Whaaaat? are the neo magents for the 15" the same for the 18" cause im waiting on my N2 18's!!

Whaaaat? are the neo magents for the 15" the same for the 18" cause im waiting on my N2 18's!!

Yes, the motors are the same.

Sounds good Nick. Any idea when the magnets are supposed to get in? Couple weeks, a month? Lol, I haven't had bass since November and I'm getting itchy!

Supposed to be in Wednesday.

Crossing my fingers.

Looks like Nick was right about the neo getting in today. My sub shipped today and should be here monday. Should be some earthquakes in North Dakota next week. :woot:

Looks like Nick was right about the neo getting in today. My sub shipped today and should be here monday. Should be some earthquakes in North Dakota next week. :woot:

OHHH shit that means my should be getting shipped out then soon :woot: :woot:

My woofa remains unfinished :(