Sign in to follow this  
slim142

Got a new car!, Which battery to replace factory?

Hi

Just got a BMW 328i 2008 Sedan and I would like to swap the factory battery with an XS power one. I do NOT want to modify anything in the car, just swap batteries and put a new one. No modifications to the car at all.

Let me know whats the BEST XS battery that will fit under the hood of my 328i.

Thanks!

why not measure it yourself? :ughdunno:

x2. He could also go on a site that sells batteries by vehicle, and look at the measurements of the compatible batteries. That's what I did, because my battery is buried under crap and a general pain in the ass to access.

I've done that several times, usually just go on autozone's site and figure from there

autozone wont tell me neither will BMW website lol

I tried looking for the battery and no luck. Ive been told its on the right side of the trunk so will double check this time.

Cant wait to put an XS Power

Just find the batt in your car and see what brand it is and what model if possible. Then just search the model on any search engine and you should be able to find some dimensions.

Looks like the D3400 would fit. It is a little smaller, so I would double check and make sure it will work for you. It is not a direct fit battery. The battery for your application is not a very common size.