touchdowntodd

any chance anyone in Wisconsin/IL has some SA-8s i could hear?

anyone within driving distance have a pair of SA-8s i could hear?

REALLY thnkin this is the way for me to go, im just from the old school and cant get over 8s that perform like this, id LOVE to hear a pair

You will not be dissapointed. They are a great daily performer and the output is crazy for such a smallish sub woofer. :D

I have a dealer that replaced two Crossfire BMF 12" with 2 SA-8 and the sq and output were noticeable right away. Granted the box was built for the SA-8 and the Crossfires were in a prefab A-Trend enclosure. Powered off a Sundown SAZ-1000D.

yeah im hoping to find a SAZ-1000D i can afford, and a box builder i can afford too

If you can't find a decent local box builder, there's always Argent Audio here on the forum ;)

Hey Todd!

Thanks for the compliments on the box, I'd be happy to build a box for you. You'd have to check out some of the other builds. Price can be cheap, or it can get pricey, just depends on what you want.

I just got my sa8's in the mail today, and once I get them hooked up you should come down and check them out.

Should be installed tonight :)

Maybe give me a couple days or a week to work them in some. My email is asb2106@gmail.com, shoot me an email and we can get chatting about a box for you

**EDIT**

Im located in Kenosha WI btw :)

Edited by asb2106

thanks man thats AWESOME! i was just lookin for someone and never noticed you were local!

im thinkin about runnin em on a sundown 1k so its about the same power as you are hittin em with it looks like!

emailing you now!

thanks to the forum i got a PM with a nice deaal on a SAZ-1000D ... so i cant wait..

this is all finally comin together after talkin about it for a year or so LOL