flakko

Quick question

how many subs were ordered/made from the D2 group buy?

i just wondering, see how rare my sub is.

25 i think

There are pretty rare.

You cant get this cone and VC option anymore.

I think Mike said that they were going to be back in effect shortly

they are (on their way back)..i believe the very first run of D2's with the non-logo'd painted cones are even far rarer then the anodized versions....of which i have one.

i also have the very first publicly available rl-i8...neeneerneeneer.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

They were on the SS website available yesterday

they are (on their way back)..i believe the very first run of D2's with the non-logo'd painted cones are even far rarer then the anodized versions....of which i have one.

i also have the very first publicly available rl-i8...neeneerneeneer.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hehe, yep Kent has ya beat flakko ;)

Man lookin' back on my first purchase orders, I'm amazed at the incredibly small volume that I started with. In fact, Kent's driver is one of only TWO RL-p12 D2's from my first purchase order when I opened up shop with the matte painted cone drivers in the middle of last year. I still really dig the look of the painted cone, but it was becomming a pain since it required additional treatment on the metal where the santoprene surround attached or else there wouldn't be a secure seal. The annodized cones and NBR rubber surrounds don't make for this inconvenience (and they look pretty damn sexy in their own right).

As for the D2 group buy, indeed there were 25 units produced, at nearly the cost I sold them for! :poop:

.. and as for D2 drivers, I currently offer the RL-p's in both dual 2 and dual 4. biggrin.gif

Also keep an eye out for additional VC config's on the RL-i's (as soon as I can get those mother's back in stock)! crazy2.gif

well we can always say that we have 1 of 25 of a special order RL-p (signed version)

not like I will ever sell mine, but still