713basshead420

SSA iCON 15 and AP1500.1

What's up guys. Looking to do this install in my 2000 Dodge Intrepid. Having figured out the exact box demensions but looking at somewhere around 2.2 cubes @ 32hz. What are you guys opinions and suggestions? Anything is appreciated! Thanks.

if that's all the room you have. look at the 12" version icon or go sealed with the 15".

Have you checked out the box suggestions on the SSA page?

Last Intrepid I messed with had more than enough room, do you want to be able to haul groceries and golf clubs along with the sub? You should have alot more room than 2.2 cubic ft.

Last Intrepid I messed with had more than enough room, do you want to be able to haul groceries and golf clubs along with the sub? You should have alot more room than 2.2 cubic ft.

Nope, i plan on putting another one in there possibly later on.

I don't care about trunkspace :)

I live in Houston also bro. I have two icon 15s. Maybe I can give you a few tips. I went sealed.

I live in Houston also bro. I have two icon 15s. Maybe I can give you a few tips. I went sealed.

How does the low end sound on em?

I'll let u decide lol where you located. I'm around u of h. Downtown around Scott street if you want a demo.

In a proper box, low end is most certainly not lacking for Icon's, especially the copper coils.

Lets just say on the the song put on" young jeezy I can get that very low note lol they sound terrific too me.

In a proper box, low end is most certainly not lacking for Icon's, especially the copper coils.

Oh and I have the classic icons