Sign in to follow this  
RHoughton1

I guess my Topic was deleted,So I will start a anew one.I

I received my alts,and bracket. But I am missing the pig tails and instructions to wire the alts......Also are all the alts set to 18v.

I received my alts,and bracket. But I am missing the pig tails and instructions to wire the alts......Also are all the alts set to 18v.

Why not call them or even try an email?

It varies which way is the best / fastest way to get a hold of them. Sometimes it's calling, another day by emailing, and another by forum.

At least in my experience.

Where they supposed to be 18v?

Holy shit . Over 2 years later

Yes they are supposed to be 18v but i have no way to test until I get a new power steering pump. as the bracket is for a 1998 Chevy.So now its another waiting game.

If my other thread was not deleted.You would have known this has been going on for 2 ears with no alts.and this seams to be the best way to get an answer.

Phuck man. Seariously. I feel bad for you. NOW have alts that you can't use.

I have read lots of positive things about DC Power in various corners of the web. I am sure they will eventually get things working for you.

Sign in to follow this