Dan208

Sooo, apparently the 10" Dcon isn't good?

Suggests an AQ but poops on the Dcon. :rofl2:

I love silly people, they make this seem like it is almost remotely worth all the time and work for no money.

There's plenty of fanboys on here too.

Well of course there are :P

But sometimes a few over there can be a little over the top. **coughs** Wenn or Xander or what ever he goes by **coughs**

Hahaha, yeah. But he knows better then you do.

i take this is from caca.org?

(punintended)

:ohnoes9:

It's a Friday, so I can understand the higher levels of wrong information. :lol2:

There's plenty of fanboys on here too.

Well of course there are :P

But sometimes a few over there can be a little over the top. **coughs** Wenn or Xander or what ever he goes by **coughs**

Are you talking about Wenn on SMD?

If so that guy is something else I must say.

Yea he's now a mod on CACO and goes by Xander something.

Funny thing is he's banned from here!

Ok, let's not get too far off the rails, and yeah I know I am part of the problem. ;)

He's a fucking MOD?!

You got to be kidding me? Who the fuck did he give a blowjob to on severial ocassions(I'm sure one wasn't enough) to be that?

He spreads so much bullshit as fact, and swear he is correct. He'll ban me if I go on caco.org then. And if I won't allow somebody to post straight bullshit, something is wrong. I mean I'm not the smartest, but I can prove him wrong most of the time. He's soo bias to DD yet supposely a die hard SQueer.

And he's the one that said capitators was only good for SQ because of evening out the current flow. Swear you could hear the difference having a cap or not. Now I have no idea about that, but sounds like bullshit.

Hearing current? Really? The way current flows can have different sounds?!

Sorry Aaron, I didn't see your post before I replied.

I'm sure the OP doesn't mind, as this thread is basically just making fun of idiots.

I'm ready for the guy on SMD to reply though.

He's a fucking MOD?!

You got to be kidding me? Who the fuck did he give a blowjob to on severial ocassions(I'm sure one wasn't enough) to be that?

He spreads so much bullshit as fact, and swear he is correct. He'll ban me if I go on caco.org then. And if I won't allow somebody to post straight bullshit, something is wrong. I mean I'm not the smartest, but I can prove him wrong most of the time. He's soo bias to DD yet supposely a die hard SQueer.

And he's the one that said capitators was only good for SQ because of evening out the current flow. Swear you could hear the difference having a cap or not. Now I have no idea about that, but sounds like bullshit.

Hearing current? Really? The way current flows can have different sounds?!

Sorry Aaron, I didn't see your post before I replied.

I'm sure the OP doesn't mind, as this thread is basically just making fun of idiots.

I'm ready for the guy on SMD to reply though.

ripple-graph.jpg

Actually he is not completely in the wrong. But I doubt you will notice the difference.

Let me close this thread for now, if Dan wants to pop open a new one thats cool, we just got too far off subject.