Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

2nd SWVA TeamSSAudio meet

Tis' okay with me :)

:D:D

ok last weekend of Jan looks to be a go so far

awesome, maybe i'll have even more stuff bought by then.

Sounds good, maybe I can get Jack some shine for his birthday. Only thing is, the Brithday boy has to drink the whole quart by himself ;):)

come now ramos, saying shine is like saying vodka, are we talking good shine, or bad shine.

So far my only real plans are to sound deaden my ...as much as possible. Floors doors and trunk.

Maybe get the doors setup for components too if anyone could hook me up with MDF rings for 6.5" speakers :-D but i have a feeling i'm going to need something weird, not just MDF rings.

Actually I have a quart of home made whiskey sitting right here. Pretty smooth actually almost as smooth as crown royal ;) I'll bring the router and circle jig ( Yep, got another ). We can cut what ever rings you want :)

Shine...

MUST...HAVE....SHINE

i will pay good money for good shine mr. ramos :)

...needa educate them city guys and gals on how the country rolls.... :D :D :D

If you spill it on the table by accident, and have time to wipe up the spill before it eats through the table, It's not strong enough :D I don't think normal city folks understand the potency of REAL honest to god, GOOD Shine. :) I'll see if I can't get a selection ;):)

Edited by ramos

LMAO

das good stuff :):D :D :D

...that reminds me the stuff that some of the 'good ole boys' used to make in the horse riding club....

chit will put hair on your chest....and everywhere else too...

Chit, good ole boys? Obviously you have met my friends. We call it shack shine, and it stays at the shack along with stories of....

Ramos, you should whip up a batch and sell some at the meet ;) did you get to start on your $500 limit project build? if not are you in need of any equipment?

any new pix of the doors?

last weekend in jan works for me. ive been scheming an idea for a stealth glassed box with an RE 10. *ponders* :faintthud:

last weekend in jan works for me.  ive been scheming an idea for a stealth glassed box with an RE 10. *ponders* :faintthud:

:peepwall:

Ramos, you should whip up a batch and sell some at the meet ;) did you get to start on your $500 limit project build? if not are you in need of any equipment?

Nah, trying to live the legal life now a days :D haven't had a chance to start on it yet. Still need to get a head unit, and an amp or two . Got some new pics, but I'm not going to show you yet :P:)

last weekend in jan works for me.  ive been scheming an idea for a stealth glassed box with an RE 10. *ponders* :faintthud:

Want be anywhere near a loud as what you have now. But we can do it :D:)

Nah, trying to live the legal life now a days :D haven't had a chance to start on it yet. Still need to get a head unit, and an amp or two . Got some new pics, but I'm not going to show you yet :P:)

how much power do you need?

500 w @ 4ohm or 1ohm. It's going in the tracker. I can't kill it. I need it to go fishing :D:)

Want be anywhere near a loud as what you have now. But we can do it :D:)

i know it wont be anywhere near as loud, but it would be for daily. the 12"s are getting to be lound and obnoxious for daily. then i would just make a comp. box. :D

500 w @ 4ohm or 1ohm. It's going in the tracker. I can't kill it. I need it to go fishing :D  :)

pickup a directed 2400 off of ikesound for 95 bucks :)

(2x400)

..should be pimp slizzle...

Oh Denim ......I got one done and ready for vinyl this weekend. Should have the other done by next weekend or the weekend after that. I got two cans of cascade on order, that should get here this week. One can per door should do the trick. No resonation from these puppies. Oh yeah, I'm still not showing you any pics. Just gonna have to wait :P Anticipation is a b!tch ain't it :D:)

Edited by ramos