Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

2nd SWVA TeamSSAudio meet

oh, i thought we were going to make a horn the full length of the van.

Nah, I was thinking a wall of like 20-30 funky pups, or about 150 pyramid 6 x 9's :)

Edited by ramos

i'll be there with the white machine. and hopefully my dynamat hasnt frozen in dave's garage. i'm hoping to finish off whats left on my doors and the rest of the cargo area.

slacker needs money

what coils are on your subs?

this one should be fun, little over a week to go

Aight got a quick story. Went to Circut chitty yesterday to get a couple cans of deadener ( order got screwed up from PE ) for the door pods. Tell the dude what I need. Of course he asks what I'm doing with it. So I tell him I need to deaden a couple of door pods I built. The guy kind of snickered, and asked what kind of car. So I told him. He chuckled and said yeah sure. Numb nuts thought I was lieing. So I asked what part he didn't believe. he flat out said any of it, but it didn't really matter to him. So he goes in the back and get's the two cans of deadener. I could honestly care what the dude thinks, but I was getting a little steamed by his comments. So when he came back I asked him if he would like to see some pictures of the project thus far as there are some posted on a car audio forum on the internet. He then laughed and said he didn't need to see pictures of somebody elses work. He went on to say nobody with that kind of car is going to have an amateur chop his car up. I laughed, got the deadener and left. Some people :)

Edited by ramos

wait a second

i thought it was this weekend...because it'l be the 21st?

ok nevermind i guess it is next weekend

well chit...mmmk

Aight got a quick story. Went to Circut chitty yesterday to get a couple cans of deadener ( order got screwed up from PE ) for the door pods. Tell the dude what I need. Of course he asks what I'm doing with it. So I tell him I need to deaden a couple of door pods I built. The guy kind of snickered, and asked what kind of car. So I told him. He chuckled and said yeah sure. Numb nuts thought I was lieing. So I asked what part he didn't believe. he flat out said any of it, but it didn't really matter to him. So he goes in the back and get's the two cans of deadener. I could honestly care what the dude thinks, but I was getting a little steamed by his comments. So when he came back I asked him if he would like to see some pictures of the project thus far as there are some posted on a car audio forum on the internet. He then laughed and said he didn't need to see pictures of somebody elses work.  He went on to say nobody with that kind of car is going to have an amateur chop his car up. I laughed, got the deadener and left. Some people :)

"An amateur chop his car up" :D

I'd trust the "amateur" before those asshats @ CC...if he was so damn elitist, I would have asked to see his own personal work :lol2:

I thought about that after I left. I may go back and ask just to see. :)

why on earth would someone buy deadener for door pods that they didn't build? I mean i understand if someone is sitting around and talking, sure call a lie, but why would you go so far as to pay for a product so someone you don't know or care to know would believe your lie?

Oh well, we all know the truth, and he still works at CC

where was this CC located?

Edited by vladd

ok nevermind i guess it is next weekend

well chit...mmmk

n00bx.

alright you tublar n00bx.

i'll pwntwagon you.

Ramos, you should invite him to come to the meet to see the final product go together ;)

Ramos, you should invite him to come to the meet to see the final product go together ;)

i was thinking stop by to show him :-D

slacker needs money

what coils are on your subs?

to be quite honest i have no idea. im thinking about maybe getting a little smaller of an amp, and a sealed box because the bass is really wearing on me. i dont enjoy it as much as i used to.

you just need to upgrade your fronstage more to keep up

mmmk

we'll have to see how this weekend works out

not this weekend, NEXT WEEKEND, I thought we agreed on it a while ago??

next weekend was what i thought too

for the people who are home from college, we can do

Jan 28th and 29th,

^^^^^ :bigok: