Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

2nd SWVA TeamSSAudio meet

be glad I am moving to Mod. next season!

*snaps fingers and moves head in rhythm*

Don't go there girlfriend.

:D

maybe for the next meet i can have my ghey exhaust tip removed and my clear tail lights on so that the outside of my truck looks somewhat respectable. :Doh:

i sees 2 rolls of wire in ze pikature

its gotta be around there somewhere

Jim^2

oh and Ryan I know you like those MBQ crossovers ;)

missingwire6hw.jpg

Did you check the ditch out front ? It's deep enough for something or some one :Doh: to fall into and get lost :)

Jim^2

oh and Ryan I know you like those MBQ crossovers ;)

missingwire6hw.jpg

Did you check the ditch out front ? It's deep enough for something or some one :Doh: to fall into and get lost :)

:lol::lol:

:peepwall:

Was cleaning out the van, guess what I found?

An orphaned roll of 14awg...I don't have a clue how it got there, but w/e. Want me to UPS it up?

Makes me think twice about what I have back there...I don't think I have any bodies...hmm...*sniff sniff*

I so wanted to take back the roll with the foot of wire left to lowes, and tell them it was actually 101' and I was returning the extra we didn't pay for just to see the reaction it would get. :)

:peepwall:

Was cleaning out the van, guess what I found?

An orphaned roll of 14awg...I don't have a clue how it got there, but w/e. Want me to UPS it up?

Makes me think twice about what I have back there...I don't think I have any bodies...hmm...*sniff sniff*

dont worry about it now,

but one day I will call on you and on that day you will be there for me

godfather3.jpg

:P

Of course he had it, it was in the van, but he didn't want anyone to look around in the van and find his pills, dead hooker and collection of power rangers cartoons

I tell you what man. I don't know what kind of grease MB uses on the window motor gears. But man that chit is hard as he!! to get off your skin. :)

Twas an interesting and long day to say the least. Sorry we couldn't get the vinyl on the pods man. :(  :)

no worry, Amanda said she knows someone who knows someone who is very talented at this sort of thing,

I am not looking forward to the cutting of all the wires and marking 8 per door once I pull them off, but what is funny is that since the panels are just hanging on at the moment I can't lock the doors, I hope to get this done asap as long as the sub amp gets here soon, and I build something for it

wish we also had a chance to test that funky thing Nick had in the black box

Frickin' Germans, when my doors are removed the door locks and promtly unlocks itself as well. Really sucked as it made it so I couldn't drive my car to leave it anywhere while doing my install.

Jim,

Do you have any more pics of your install? Or insight? It will really help my truck system out. I am going to do some sort of budget active install but waver on drivers non-stop.

I need to have a day when I am not working and there is sun light and no rain so I can fix that noise, and get the pods covered

well in a minor update, I had about 45 mins of weather in the positive Kelvin range and the 8002 and RL-p are in the 300,

holy sweetness, and holy hours of sound tweaking to come, Ramos/Nick/Dave/Vlad/Jim/Slacker.. when I make it back down to court, I would love to have some more team help, wires are everywhere, and it is really hard to set the levels by my self, let alone an amp rack, considering maybe a second RL-p, the output and accuracy is excellent, but need to deaden the trunk real bad

I fought the law...and the law won :peepwall:

I'll be glad to help test and tweak. Who knows, depending on when your court date is, you could come over with the rest of the crew and help me aim and test my 60+lb. Klipsch floorstanders in my apartment :D They don't all know it yet, but I'm drafting a few into service for that job, hehe...

you all know I'm game!!!

thank you dave for making those phone calls for me :D

Now you see why I call it the "communist" wealth ? :)

Aaron sorry I couldn't help out more-----but if anyone has trouble with the cops around here---call me----I might be able to help-----since I race the LT of the town police----lol

Now you see why I call it the "communist"  wealth ?  :)

:Cavalry: